Damn Daddy

She slips a hand down his hot cop trouser uniform, he lets out a deep growl, the sound reverberating in her pussy. He stops the attack on her mouth momentarily to rip her clothes off her body.

 He scans her beautifully sun kissed breasts and too thin waist and wide hips, (not child bearing wide) with unbridled lust. "I can't wait any longer" and enters her vagina with his humongous scrotum with a roar. She briefly registers his friend furiously rubbing his sword to the sight of them, but she's too much in pleasure to care.

2 hours later, she's left a sobbing, crying, wailing mess since that Hotty McDaddy doesn't let her finish off. Meanwhile the sword guy has also joined them and lo and behold! Turns out both of them were actually werewolves and were finding a bearer who could breed their pups so they had staged the whole death thing while the mom also took part in that.

 It was revealed that her mom had actually sold her to these werewolves who were also Egyptian mafias since her mother hated her. After finishing off, Maebe says the golden line seductively which made them start again while batting her eyelashes- "Thank you Daddies"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: smut smut smut ; ) last chapter cumming, wait for the spice kidz mwah mwah