Coming With Fire

She was confused how he got here but she got turned on by his voice. Forgetting about her wailing mother, she started moving towards Motorcar, her school enemy, while he watched her seductively. 

He sat down on a dead sparrow on the ground and she started masturbating with his hairy toe. Suddenly she hears gunshots and she got startled and looked back. She saw 2 FBI agents behind her to arrest her for killing her father! Oh no, she totally forgot about her parents!

Motorcar gets off on the scene of Maebe getting pinned against a tree and being handcuffed. The FBI takes Maebe away and he well, cums.

At the FBI headquarters, Maebe is slammed on the the chair in the questioning room by an officer named Scott. More famously know as Scotty Too Hotty. Scotty Too Hotty asks her why she killed her father. She says "I didn't kill my father" he retorts "Why are you lying to me?". She adds seductively "I could never lie to you" she stares deep into his wolf like eyes and is met with the same passion. In a moment of fury, he lifts her up from the chair and slams her on the table. He climbs up on top of her and says "You're too sexy to be killing people, but then again, I guess it just adds to your charm". He kisses her passionately and they soon start battling with their tongues.

A/N: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!