"You're pretty smart, and you know how to protect yourself when you're falling." Ling Changting looked at Wu Youyou with a smile, his eyes sparkling, "If you don't slap those palms on the ground when you're falling, I'm afraid this time I have to fix your bones."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "...Thank you for your compliment." The

    two looked at each other silently for a moment, Ling Changting looked up at the sun and said, "At this time The sun has set in the west, are you hungry? Come, go back to Wuwei Peak with me, and I will cook something delicious for you."

    After a pause, Ling Changting said again: "Three days later, on the seventh day of the fifth lunar month, it will be a mountain top. It's a great auspicious day, you will do the apprenticeship ceremony for me on that day and come to my door."

    When Ling Changting's voice fell, Wu Youyou shook his head and said, "Thank you for your kindness. But I thought about it seriously, Lu Qixian. If the door doesn't suit me, I won't go. I'd better ask you to find another high school apprentice."

    ————

    After Wu Youyou said these words, the atmosphere at the scene suddenly froze.

    Ling Changting's eyes narrowed slightly, and he stared at Wu Youyou for a while before asking her, "You made this decision, but because of Situ Jun?"

    Wu Youyou nodded first, then shook his head, "Yes, Nope ."

    Ling Changting directly settled for Wu Youyou: "That's it." With that

    , Ling Changting raised his right hand and snapped his fingers.

    With a "bang", a thick white smoke suddenly rose from the open space about two feet behind Ling Changting, which startled Wu Youyou.

    There seemed to be someone in the smoke.

    After a while, the smoke dissipated, and people appeared.

    Situ Jun held a bowl in his left hand, a pair of chopsticks in his right hand, and two noodles in his mouth. He stared blankly in front of him, as if he was stupid.

    Wu Youyou was also dumbfounded.

    Ling Changting raised his eyebrows, but without turning his head, he hooked at Situ Jun behind him and said, "Situ Jun, come here."

    ——Ling

    Changting's words brought back Situ Jun's soul.

    With a "呲liu", he shoved the noodles hanging from his mouth into his mouth. Situ Jun looked around and found that there was no place to put the bowl, so he could only quickly step forward with the bowl and chopsticks, and bowed to Ling Changting: "Disciple Situ Jun, visit Master Ling."

    Wu Youyou saw Situ Jun's respectful attitude towards Ling Changting and found it quite interesting.

    In the face of Situ Jun's greeting, Ling Changting responded, and then instructed him: "This Tu Youyou in front is my new apprentice, that is, your little sister-in-law."

    Hearing Ling Changting say this, Situ Jun was on the spot. shocked.

    He rounded his eyes directly and looked at Wu Youyou with an incredible look--what? ! This woman with a cat's head on her palm... is actually Ling Shizu's apprentice? !

    Wu Youyou, who was on the side, originally wanted to argue that she didn't want to go to Ling Changting, but seeing Situ Jun's shriveled appearance, Wu Youyou felt happy and didn't speak.

    The tone stopped for a while, and Ling Changting said coldly: "Just now how rude you were to her outside the mountain gate, I really saw it all in my eyes! As the host of this trial, you should uphold justice. Righteousness, impartiality! How can you listen to other people's rumors and believe that Yoyo is cheating?! He even played this poison on her! If Yoyo's cultivation base is not enough and her understanding is poor, wouldn't she be killed by my Lu Qixianmen? Outside?! This is what Lu Qixian's disciple did?! If it spreads out, wouldn't

    it be a shame for my entire sect?!" Ling Changting's rebuke only made Situ Jun's scalp numb and his knees weak.

    Situ Jun didn't want the bowls and chopsticks in his hand, he threw it aside casually, and knelt down behind Ling Changting, kowtowed and said in a long voice, "The master taught me! I'm blaming the little sister-in-law wrong! I also ask the master to forgive me!"

    Situ Jun first acknowledged the cowardice, and then immediately took the blame: "However, I also ask the master to know the lesson! Although the disciple did not do well in this matter, But it's not all my fault! If it weren't for the red cat head in the hand of the little sister-in-law in the imprint of my Lu Qixianmen's apprenticeship, the disciple would not have misunderstood that she was cheating! Besides, cheating is not the first to mention it. , is what Junior Sister Ge meant! The disciples are just following good deeds!"

    "Heh! What a good man!" Ling Changting sneered and scolded Situ Jun, "For this sake, are you still not willing to admit your mistake?! Then let me break it down for you and see what you have committed. How many mistakes!"

    Immediately afterwards, Ling Changting talked about Situ Jun's mistakes one by one -

    "First of all, seeing that the mark on Youyou's palm is different from what I usually use in Lu Qixianmen, why don't you report it to the head and let the head decide, but Listen to other people's slander and make up your own mind?! With such conceit, how can you be a big responsibility in the future?!"

    "Furthermore, Ge Yunsheng and others are new apprentices who have entered my Lu Qixianmen. They don't understand the rules of my Luqixianmen. It is absolutely not acceptable! You are good, but you have listened to their casual speculation! Do you know the truth that if you listen to both, you will be clear, and if you believe in more, you will be dark?! What a big mistake! You are clearly in a daze, but you put the blame on Ge Yunsheng and the others! This is definitely not what a gentleman did!"

    "Thirdly, Yoyo has proved in front of everyone that you are not cheating, not only did you If you don't know what you're wrong, you can correct it, but you're annoyed that she doesn't give you face, and on the grounds that she humiliated Lu

    Qixianmen, he lynched her and knocked her off this high mountainside! It's just a small act!" Ling Changting Yi Fan's sharp language made Situ Jun unable to lift his head.     Ling Changting refuted Situ Jun's face one by one, and finally scolded him in a cold voice: "Situ Jun! You are a man who is conceited, irresponsible, small in measure, and unusable! You

    are a disciple of my Lu Qixianmen!"

Ling Changting's last sentence, "You are my disciple of Lu Qixianmen", Situ Jun, who had been silent all the time, groaned in his heart, and quickly moved, and kowtowed to Ling Changting with a "bang, bang, bang": "What the master said. Exactly! These are all the faults of the disciples! They are all the disciples, regardless of whether they are good or bad. It's the little aunt who is wrong! I also ask the great master to forgive the disciples this time, and give them a chance to make a change! From now on, The disciple must be a new person and stop making such stupid mistakes!!"

    Seeing Situ Jun knocking his head like a chicken pecking at rice, Wu Youyou couldn't help but stare blankly.

    ——Is this still an hour ago, the immortal aura outside Lu Qixianmen, the head of the sect, Situ Jun, like the flower of the high mountain? !

    Why not just? !

    Kneeling so fast? !

    Just when Wu Youyou was stunned, Ling Changting chuckled again and said to Situ Jun, "You don't have to admit to me. The person you questioned and attacked was Youyou, you should apologize to her! If you are willing to forgive you, I will not continue to investigate your responsibility!"