𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 why can't she stop trying too hard

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!
𝟵:𝟯𝟬 𝗽𝗺

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!𝟵:𝟯𝟬 𝗽𝗺

Vera and her sister Lara were singing along to 'She', and we were both swaying to the song

Vera and her sister Lara were singing along to 'She', and we were both swaying to the song. But then someone bumped into us since it was a crowded area of the pit. The pushing and fangirls fussing got louder, and then I realized why they were screaming. Since Harry was singing and he was looking directly towards me, and I lightly blushed from the interaction. Then suddenly I heard some fans whispering beside me, and I side glanced at them, and I saw them looking at me.

I instantly got anxious since I knew that the harries didn't like me. But I didn't want to ruin Lara's night, and I tried to calm myself down in my head. It didn't help since the fangirls beside me started to whisper to each other, and I could hear everything as if that was their intention.

"Isn't that vera?" One of the girls said to her friend

"Omg, it is, what is she doing here?" Said the girl's friend

"Probably trying to get at Harry as she does to every British man," said the girl

"Isn't all of her ex-boyfriends enough for her?" the friend said as she rolled her eyes

"She's seriously such a whore" said the girl a bit too loud

I instantly started to feel anxious along with the urge to tear up but I had to hold it in. That's when Harry started to speak as 'she' had ended but the girls continued to whisper, and the other harries started to notice. I couldn't take it anymore and it started to get too much for me to handle so I told Lara that I wanted to leave. To which she said okay even though I could tell she was bummed about it.

So we left in the middle of Harry's show.

Hours later..

At the moment, I was getting ready for bed as I was in the middle of putting on some comfortable clothes to sleep until there was a knock on the hotel room. I knew that I had to open the door since Lara was fast asleep in her room, and I didn't want to wake her. So I quickly put on my green sweat shorts and went to open the hotel door. Only to find a pair of green eyes and a set of brown curly hair.

But Harry didn't even allow me to say anything to him. As he entered my hotel room, closed the door and kissed me on the lips gently. It was very shocking, but I kissed him back. Harry was walking us to the small living that we had in our hotel as Harry had his arms around my waist, and his hand is on my face as the kiss got more heated. I bumped into something as I fell on the cushion of the beige couch.

As Harry started to fasten the kiss, I realized what was going on, and I needed to stop this instantly. As Harry kissed me again, I put my hands on his shoulders and slightly pushed him away gently so there was a distance from us.

"Harry, we can't do this," said Vera in a whisper

"why not?" said Harry in confusion

"Because you are gonna regret this by tomorrow morning," said Vera as she kept a good amount of distance from Harry

"I know I won't since I like you and I want us to be more than friends," said Harry as he sat down on the couch as looking at me

"How about this let us get to know each other better, and then we can talk about a chance of a relationship," said Vera as she squeezed Harry's tattooed hand and smiled up at him

"Fine"

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!
𝟭:𝟰𝟬 𝗮𝗺

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!𝟭:𝟰𝟬 𝗮𝗺

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫
let's start this relationship 🐸