Pain

A small imagination of the episode where Sai decides to leave

In another parallel world, where things in a show are written by using common sense. The makers have really messed up everything and everyone. The only thing that keeps me going on, is the Sairat confession which I don't see happening in the future too.

So here goes the chapter.

There comes a situation for a person where he/she/they has to choose some decisions that will change their life, it can be a easy or hard, there is no in between. Standing at the door, watching his wife pack her bag, Virat knew that this was his chance to mend things. It is never easy for a person, to tell  truth about something and not think of a consequence, where the other person might not understand us. But Virat knows that, telling the truth to Sai about Shruti, would mend his relation with his wife and also he would get the emotional support he is craving. And so Virat decided to tell the truth.

Love. It does not come easy to any person and for people like Sai it takes a lot of time, but once they start loving a person they give everything and anything to work the love and would go to any extent. Sai was ready to go, but the tables have turned. The moment Mohit told the truth about Shruti, it was done for Sai. She could have tolerated his anger, taunts and all but betrayal was something Sai could not tolerate and who would. The best she decided was to leave the house. Everytime a member in the family requested Virat to open up about Shruti, Sai had this hope that he would tell, but all that was shattered. So, living in  Chavan nivas is nothing, when her own husband wants to do nothing with her. She decided to leave.

While she was packing her bag, a hand on her shoulder made her turn back and look at the person. Virat could not take it, the look in Sai's face was so sad. "Do not touch me Virat Sir, you lost that chance" said Sai. "Sai, before you throw more harsh words at me, listen to me once", pleaded Virat, before he could continue, Sai raised her hand and stopped Virat. "Do not give justifications for what you did Sir, any explanation you give will only make me more angry and nothing less", shouted Sai, pushing the suitcase to the ground with force and angry. Catching his collar, she asked "How could you do this to me Virat Sir, I was waiting for you here, to talk certain things and you were", she stopped and turned the other side, realising that she said something she shouldn't and also not wanting to continue her sentence. But Virat, did notice it. "What did you want to talk Sai?", asked Virat. "How does it matter now, what I wanted to talk, that's none of your business and please leave me alone, I need to pack my bag", said Sai. "No, I won't let you leave me, atleast without me, giving you explanation", said Virat. "What more you need to tell me?, that she is more beautiful than me or she is more smart than me or how did you fall in love with her?", asked Sai, before she could continue, "Enough", shouted Virat and continued, "Just because I am here listening to all the things you are speaking doesn't mean you go on to rant anything you want", continued Virat and went on to tell the truth about his friend who became terrorist and how shruti came into his life and what is her position and his promise to his friend.

Sometimes, it is difficult to believe a person and a word coming from their mouth, even after knowing the person is telling the truth because of their actions. Sai was ready to believe everything Virat said, but at the same time she did not want to. She was not ready to be fooled, betrayed again. "How do I believe, anything you said now is not just a story you made up?", asked Sai. Virat was shocked, he thought, Sai would believe him. "So, you still won't believe me even after me telling you the truth?", asked Virat. "I am not the one to be blamed. I want to believe it, but I am not ready for betrayal again,Virat Sir", said Sai.

"Then you need to come with me", said Virat and both of them left to the hospital.

Hey guys, thank you for taking out your time and reading this. Hope you like it.

Yay, finally a chapter. I wanted things in the show to get improved, even the slightest was okay. But the makers decided the opposite and making things worst.

But anyways, the continuation should be up by tomorrow or day after. Lost connection would be uploaded too by this week.

I hope I did justice to this part. Please let me know how it is in the comment section.

Until next time.