Heyyy

Hey guys,

Look who is here. Yes, I do remember my wattpad password. I know, I know many of you thought this would be an update or the next chapter or part, but nope it isn't. Am just here to tell a few things.

Before everything, I am really sorry for going MIA all these days/months, when you people have been waiting for the next part. I really thank all of you for waiting patiently.
There is a lot going on in my life and that's the only reason, I am away from writing.

I am a CA student who is still struggling to pass my exams and along with it, I am simultaneously a L.L.B student in her 1st year (I joined law course very late). So there is a lot that is going on in my academics. Along with this, there have been some ups and downs in my personal life too. I had to let go some of my old relations for my own mental health and peace, which was very difficult but as I started coming to terms with it, I feel a lot better. But, on a bright side, new relations started growing and can't wait to see where they are going to head.

So, a lot has been happening and even though I want to write, I would get struck and couldn't continue what to write. So, I will be taking my time and would upload my stories as I don't want to get compromised with the quality. Lost and Found Connection would be uploaded regularly. I can't promise a time or a date but it would be definitely up and Sairat, I would upload it too, but in a slower pace.

Thank you so much for waiting patiently. I hope I won't disappoint this time.

Until next time.