29

Status: Unedited

Published: January 21, 2022

As Senku is trying to pry off the man/monster on top of him, he got his arm bitten. "OW!!! Jesus Christ, that hurt like hell..." said the Scientist as a few tears escaped his eyes filled with pain.

He squeezed his eyes shut as if it could make the pain disappear. The man bit down more on his right arm, deepening his wound. Senku screamed, traumatizing Y/n.

"LESLEY!!! JAKE!!!" Y/n's voice broke as she called out. Her calls for help reached Lavender's ears who was training with the soldiers. "Y/n..?" she muttered as she sheathed her sword and ran to where Y/n was. Senku looked at the man on top of him.

He had eyes as red as blood, skin as white as clouds, hair as blue as the sky...

Teeth as sharp as wolverines...

The man took out his teeth from Senku's arm as Senku reaches for anything to help get the monster off him. He got a rock from beside him and used it to smash it's head. "Hey! Stop it! I'm hungry!" said the man as Senku flinched.

'I-It could speak...' said Senku in his head.

It bled, but it didn't seem to affect it.

Some of its blood made its way to Senku's open wound. He bit his lip. "Damn, that shit hurts..."

Y/n threw her board to the side and kneeled in front of Lesley. The Vice President was taken aback as she saw tears leaking from Y/n's eyes. "Lesley, please do something! Senku's getting attacked and I don't know who or what the hell is messing with him!" said the poor girl as she begged for them to help her boyfriend.

Ukyo, Ryusui, Gen and Chrome came looking for Senku in the forest with the other villagers.

"AAAHHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Senku's screams rang in Ukyo's ears. He ran towards the direction where he heard him from, Ryusui's eyes widened and motioned for everyone else to follow. "Ya got something, Ukyo?!" asked the Captain as Gen and Chrome just hoped that Senku will come out alive from whatever trouble he's getting himself into. "Yes, I hear inhuman growls and lots of struggling from Senku..." said the Sonar Man.

Kohaku raised a brow. "Senku's growling like a monster?" asked the young warrior as Ukyo shook his head. "No, sorry I didn't explain properly... What I meant was that there was another being with Senku that was releasing the growling while the struggles came from Senku."

Kohaku's eyes widened in realization. "Oh..."

Kohaku then bit her lip. 'I'm the fastest out of everyone here... I better keep Senku safe until he and Y/n meet!'

"I'll go on ahead! You guys try to keep up behind me!" said Kohaku as she ran to the direction Ukyo pointed. "We'll be right behind you!" yelled Kinro as he gripped his spear.

...

As Senku was still trying to tame the beast on top of him, Y/n and the other higher ups tried to contact Amber or Tyler for guidance or help but they didn't reach them. Jake then tried to think of anything at all but he couldn't.

Jake frustratingly slammed his hands on the table, scaring Y/n and Lavender. Jake stood up from his chair and made his way to Y/n who looked at him with teary eyes. "Sir Jake..."

Jake sighed and looked at Lesley.

"It's a demon," he simply said.