23

Status: Unedited

Published: July 2, 2021

"Me and Senku..?"

"Take over the whole agency..? That's 10 billion percent not possible!" Senku yelled as he slammed his hands onto the table, making everyone flinch. Lesley sighed as Amber patted her back. "It's alright, Lesley. Mr. Ishigami, you and Ms. L/n have to take the responsibility. Sure, you already have allies, but they aren't enough for the amount of enemies you all have." Amber said as Tyler nodded, calming Senku down as he sat back in his chair. "We can just revive more people who used to work in the military." "But where will we get the Nitric Acid we need for the formula, Senku?" Ukyo asked as Senku slumped down in his chair in defeat.

Until, an idea struck in Y/n's head. "The Soyuz Space Shuttle!" She yelled as Senku smiled and stood up. "How could I ever forget that! After we find Y/n, we'll be going after the shuttle!" Senku said as Ryusui smiled at his enthusiasm, he snapped his fingers. "Like the enthusiasm, Senku!" Ryusui said as Senku smirked. Gen blinked. "That's weird, Senku-chan doesn't forget anything at all." Gen pointed out as Ryusui nodded. "I noticed, too."

Senku and Y/n scratched their heads. "Well, things concerning the prophecy have been really confusing and shit, that we even forget to take care of ourselves. Not just some things, we also forget about ourselves-" "You guys better take care of yourselves, we need our Saviors to be fit and healthy." Ukyo said with a smile as Y/n and Senku smiled. "No worries, Ukyo. We made sure to make an arranged schedule." Y/n assured as the Technician smiled.

Tyler flinched, so did Amber. They both clutched their ears. "We... Don't have much time left." Tyler said as Senku stood from his place and helped his mentor. Same goes for Y/n to Amber. "What's wrong, old man?" Senku asked as Tyler took heavy breaths. "Our time here is limited... We're just spirits from here on out." Tyler answered as the Generals looked at each other in confusion. "Then, how come we can see and hear you?" Ryusui asked as Chrome sat down, all pale.

Poor boy doesn't understand a thing.

Ukyo nervously smiled and patted Chrome's back. "That's because we want you to. Or rather, we need you to." Tyler answered as Senku led him to his seat. Lesley and Jake, who had been silent all the time, stood up abruptly. "We have a Ryūketsu occurring." Lesley spoke firmly which made the Generals turn pale. Y/n was in the verge of walking out on everyone.

"You don't mean..!"

"Yes... A war will happen."

Senku and Y/n walked out.

"Leave them be. They need time. To take this all in."

...

"They fucking knew about you?! About us?!" Y/n yelled as Senku shook his head. "I had no idea, Y/n. Really. Well, one thing was that I've grown really close to Tyler ever since, but he never told me anything about him being one of the leaders of NASA." Senku spoke as Y/n sighed. "War... War... Blood everywhere..." Y/n said softly as she fell face first to her bed. Senku said nothing. "Amber showed me the aftermath of the war." Y/n said as Senku perked up.

"Tyler did, too."

Y/n furrowed her brows. "Senku, why us?" Senku squeezed his eyes shut and rubbed his face with his hands. "I don't know why we will be saving the world- I mean, two worlds." Senku corrected himself as Y/n stood up and went to the bathroom and filled up the sink with water, dipping her face in for a good 20 seconds before taking her face our, drawing a big breath. Senku just stood still in the middle of the room, speechless.