South Park: Kenny McCormick x reader

Start from the beginning

"Kenny-" I went to protest, but the look he sent me forced me to fall quiet. I glanced over to his three friends, one of which - Stan - was watching me curiously.

"Does she always do that?" Kenny pulled a face at the question.

"Do what?"

"Listen to you." I slid my gaze to the interesting stair carpet as Kenny stared at me for a moment.

"Depends what mood she's in, why?" Stan shook his head with a smile before bidding his friend goodbye and leaving. Kyle and Eric followed. I heard Kenny sigh as the door closed before coming over to me and lifting my head. "What's up with you?"

"Your friends annoy me."

"They annoy me too." He took my hand and pulled me to my feet. "Come on." He led me back to his room.

This whole part I was listening to Bang Bang by K'NAAN and Adam Levine
He dropped onto his bed and I laughed as he pat his thigh. I knew he wanted me to lay down like before, but I had other ideas this time. I shook my head and wandered across his room, stopping at the edge of his bed before setting one knee either side of his legs and settling down in his lap. I could see his chest heaving, he was nervous, and I was loving it. He'd never done this before, oral - yeah, but never actually... I could also see how hard he was trying to keep eye contact.

"Do you trust me?" He nodded and I slid back a little to undo the button and zip on his jeans. "And you want this?" He nodded again. "Put your back against the wall." So he did, and I watched every movement, standing on my knees so he could move. "One hundred percent, you definitely want this?" I knew he and his friends had a thing about getting in trouble with the police, so I'm just going to check like 50 times that he wants this. Kenny nodded, almost pleadingly. I settled back into his lap and pulled his jeans down the tiniest bit from where they were sat loosely on his hips, I shifted his boxers too, leaving his dick to be on full display. From what I could tell, Kenny was watching every move I made.  "Foreplay?" He shook his head this time. I shrugged with a small laugh and lifted myself onto my knees and pulling my underwear to the side before using my free hand to position Kenny's dick properly. Once the tip was situated, I removed my hand and saw Kenny staring at me with a flushed face, heaving chest, and hooded eyes. He was barely in me...and he was reacting like this?...I smirked. How will he feel if I just...drop? I rolled my eyes, knowing that was most likely hurt him. I slowly eased myself down his cock, watching his every flinch and reaction. He was gripping my hips as my arms now rest over his shoulders. Kenny looked up to me, silently begging me to start moving. I offered him a smile before rising gently, and settling back down. I repeated the process until Kenny leaned forwards and started peppering kisses across the skin of my neck. Small moans began to slip from my throat, unable to be suppressed any longer. I felt him smile against my skin, lightly nipping at it. I hovered on the tip of his dick for a moment, teasing both of us, before dropping to the base of his dick and grinding, earning a low but loud 'fuck' on his half, as I just whined at the feelings.

"Oh, fuck, (N/n)..." Kenny was panting, staring up at me. I felt something tighten in my stomach. I hummed, loving the way he was saying my name. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," just as he was saying that, I heard the front door open, and a chorus of voices, ranging from his friends, to his family. "Shit, (N/n), I'm gonna-" I felt his dick twitch inside me, he hadn't cum yet, but he was very close.

"Get on top." He stared at me for a moment.

"What?"

"Please, Kenny?" I asked, having stopped moving on his dick at this point. He quickly nodded, leaning me to the side and dropping me onto my back, quickly taking his dick out of me. I was sprawled out on my back, staring up at Kenny, who was finally staring down at me, a dark smirk on his lips as he pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it beside his bed. His jeans and underwear quickly joined the pile.