Teen Wolf: Stiles Stilinski x reader

I stood at the altar in a beautiful white dress, my hands in those of the man I was about to marry. There were flowers everywhere and a soft smile on my lips as our friends and family watched from the seats. He gave my hands a gentle squeeze, causing me to look up to meet his eyes. He was just as hesitant as I was. I'd met him during college, although I had gone to elementary school with him too, which I had found out recently too. Our relationship was great at the age of 22, although we were both trying to hid things from our families, which is why were were doing this, we were better as fiends. Jackson Whitmore, my best friend, and about to be my husband. 

"We can't do this..." I whispered, causing him to nod a little. Over the course of our relationship, I had discovered he way gay, and I was happy for the two of us to keep up a front while he dated other guys, and he settled on this absolute gem named Ethan. In turn, I had also been travelling the dating scene, and talking to this one guy online, who happened to live right by where I was getting married. 

"It really wouldn't be fair to anyone..." I nodded in agreement with a sigh. 

"You may begin with your vows." The priest stated with a smile, looking between us. Jackson offered me a smile, pulling my hands closer to him. 

"I thought love was dead, but-" There were mild 'awe's in the audience of guests. "But some else has changed my mind." Mutters swarmed the guests and my smile brightened. I pulled Jackson into a tight hug. 

"I think now would be a good time to bail..." I muttered with a smile. Jackson nodded as I released him, taking my hand once more. 

"It's raining and neither of us have our cars." I just smiled. "And it's dark." I smiled softly, dropping my hands from his before taking a step away from him as I heard the main door to the room open. 

"I invited someone I probably shouldn't have." I turned my head to the door and smiled as I recognised the familiar man known as Ethan. I offered him a wave as he began to walk towards us. "I'll leave all of this for you two." My smile softened and I gently pressed a kiss to Jackson's cheek. "Good luck together." Jackson pulled me into a tight hug, kissing my forehead with a thankful smile. 

"Go find him. Blue Jeep, okay?" I nodded with a smile, switching places with Ethan, sending him a smile as I passed him, lifting the skirt of my dress as I walked down the aisle, away from the man I was supposed to marry. 

I wandered into the night rain, following the quiet, car-less road with barely any lights. Jackson had previously mentioned an address to me, where a certain blue Jeep may be found. The base of my dress was drenched and my heels were beginning to hurt my feet, that was until I reached an area of housing and found a light blue Jeep with black doors parked in front of a house. The best bit was that as I slowed down to come to a stop, a few people were walking out of the house. Three girls, and around four guys. I watched as one nudged another, mumbling something to them and causing the whole group to look at me as I lowered my skirt to touch the wet concrete. One with longer dark hair was the first to approach me. 

"Hey, um, is there a reason you're uh, outside my house?" I smiled sadly. 

"Are you Scott? The Alpha?!" I called out and he nodded, his hair growing flatter the more he spent in the rain approaching me.

"Are you supernatural?" He asked as he came nearer, stopping by the cars just a little away from me, wary of me. I shook my head.

"No, but um, I was going to marry Jackson Whitmore like twenty minutes ago, and he told me I might be able to find someone here-"

"Who? Who'd he say would be-"

"Stiles Stilinski?" I was out of breath as the rest of the group began to approach too.

"(Y/n)?" I smiled as I recognised Stiles' voice. "You're...in Beacon Hills?" I nodded as a smile broke out across his lips, although it soon began to fade when he realised what I was wearing. "...In a wedding dress...?" I nodded again.

"I was supposed to get married earlier, but, clearly it didn't work out."

"You were engaged?!" It seemed to come as a massive surprise to him.

"Stiles, you know her?" He nodded at his friend's (Scott's) words.

"Yeah, she's, uh, technically my girlfriend...but apparently she was cheating on someone with me." I shook my head with a sigh.

"That's not very good." The smaller of the three girls stated, the strawberry blonde, looking between the two of us.

"Look, it's a long story and I promise you Stiles, you were not being use to cheat with. My fiancé is very understanding, considering he's gay." The group all shared looks. "Stiles, we didn't get married, we set up the wedding so his family would think he was marrying me, but I invited his boyfriend, and they're getting married right now." Stiles came over to me, standing in front of me before hesitantly leaning down to me and pressing his lips to mine, falling into the gesture and setting a hand on my cheek and on my waist. I rest my hands on his shoulders. 

"I have waited to do that for months."