twentythree

September
📍 Netherlands

*incoming call: Bella❤️❤️*

"Bonjour beau" Charles spoke

"Hey, you. Am I interrupting?"

"Nope. Track walk done. Wait, fans at the fence. Sorry. Give me a minute" He chuckled, Bella didn't mind. She understood him wanting to please the supporters, especially the younger ones. He loved interacting with the fans, weather that was through social media, races or video.

Charles walked to the edge of the fence. Taking a driver card and signing that, and then a Ferrari cap. Before a magazine and T-Shirt.

"Sorry for interrupting your call" one of the fans apologised "Was it important?"

"Yes. Important person. But don't worry. No emergency" he responded

"Sorry. Thank you so much!" Another called, walking off.

"Sorry. I'm back. Nosey fans" He giggled "We went over turns 6-10 again, after the lap. But we are heading back now"

"I'm an important person now" Charles could practically here her smirk through the phone

"Of course. Is your meeting done?"

"Yeah, thankfully"

"Bad one?"

"No, just long. It was quite useful, just all of the teams social media managers, it was a briefing on upcoming things. Making sure we are posting and keeping up with branding and whatever. But it's good to here what the others are doing and it keeps me up to date with what's coming up"

"See, useful. You seem much happier though, since we got here"

"Yeah. I just saw it as a reset. Sorry if I was being a bitch last week"

"No. Don't apologise. You weren't bad. It's just frustrating when I don't know what to say to help"

"Yeah, I get you. We can go back to the motor home and talk, if that's okay? We have an hour until the media meeting"

"Sounds good, of course. can you come and meet me by the track entrance?"

"Yep, I'm practically here"

"Oh yes. I see you. Look I'm waving"

"I can see. That's why I waved back" she giggled, ending the cal, and waiting for Charles to come out. He caught up and walked beside her, explaining some of the track as they headed back to the motor home.

"Right. What's been going on? Are you feeling more okay now?" Charles asked, sitting down at a table, having put two hot chocolates on it. Leaving the seat opposite for Bella. She placed herself down, propping her self up with her elbows.

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better. I don't know how to start"

"Take your time. Where did it start?"

"My uncles birthday, on the Saturday"

"Okay, what happened?"