three

March 2021
📍 Bahrain, Middle East

After two long weeks in Italy of meetings, planning and discussions Isabella had gone back to England. She had been able to do most of the rest of her work online and through video calls and emails.

Her and Aimee had exchanged numbers and had spoken pretty much every day. A lot about work and their plans for shoots for social media, seeing as they were going to be working so close together. But also a lot off topic from work. The pair had grown so close in such a short space of time. Building a connection it would take most people years to form.

Not only had Bella and Aimee been messaging pretty much every at and often FaceTiming, they had met up a few times. Bella had spent a few nights over at Aimee's family home in Milton Keynes and Aimee had been to Bella apartment in Brighton. Aimee had even been introduced to Izzy's uni friends. Ollie taking a particular liking to her. Along with these, a couple of meet ups in London. A fair enough middle ground between the two of them.

And then before coming to Bahrain for the pre-season testing, and then the first race of the season, had spent a week in Italy working on their first project together. A team launch video for the YouTube. It was nothing particularly exciting. (Link to the video at the bottom of the chapter). Mattia talking briefly on the creation of the car and some interviews with Charles and Carlos. Mainly discussing how they started raving, and what they are feeling about the upcoming season. Along with some shots of the boys together. The video had already been edited and posted to the channel.

But now the focus was the F1 2021 season ahead.

Testing had gone well. Charles and Carlos had adapted well to the cars as far as Bella knew. She was informed of these things, being apart of the team, but not in detail. Her roles didn't have much to do with the quality of the cars. Just the quality of content. Me so far mattia and the rest of the team seemed very pleased with her work. Her and Aimee had also befriended a few more members of the team. They were all significantly younger then many of the team members; Eleanor, one of the chefs, Lorenzo, a mechanic, Andrea, they weren't really sure what he did just something to do with fuel, and Carla, one of the meany physio workers. Making sure all of the mechanics and engineers were just as healthy as the drivers.

Isabella had not spent much time with either of the drivers besides a few brief words letting them know of upcoming things. She had arranged an instagram live for each of them during testing to answer questions and had been with Aimee while she filmed some shots during the few days. But a lot of their basic communication had been through messages due to the boys tight schedules.

Testing was coming to an end now. And they had a good ten days before the season officially started. With the first race. These ten days were going to be different for everyone. Some employees were going to have it much easier then others. Isabella knew she was going to be crammed making sure the boys got the best out of these days. Plenty of brand and sponsor shoots for the pair and each as individuals. Photo shoots and video shoots. Isabella knew this her first real opportunity to show what she could do.

It wasn't essential Bella came to each and every race as long as she kept the whole team posted and organised from wherever she could. There was no pressure. But to be honest, Isabella had no ties. And travelling around the world with free travel. And a lot of free accommodation felt perfect. And it was easier, even if she was at home she would have fir her sleeping schedule to that of the Grand Prix country to be in stand by for any emergencies.

A/N
CHARLE AND MORE FOCUSED CONTENT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I PINKY PROMISE!!!