He frowned turning his back to me.

"U want a whopping?"

"No"

"So turn around and show me your big boy face"

After getting my son ready, I call my mother.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy mom"

"Hey Taraji, how u doing baby?"

"I'm good. I'm about to head to the nail shop to get my eyebrows, lashes and nails done then I'm going to the club. I was wondering if you can watch LoLo until I get back?"

"What time u coming back Taraji, u know your father and I anniversary is coming up"

Girl y'all been married for 300 years, why y'all gotta celebrate it every year?

"I know mama. It's just that Destiny invited me out and u know we barley see each other since we always working"

"Why you ain't call your sister?"

"Mama-"

"Alright fine chile. Bring him over here"

"Okay , thanks mommy" I squealed.

I got my son ready, grabbed his favorite snacks and his action figures and then we got to my car.

I drop him off at my mom's house and then head home to take a shower.

Dom started calling me soon as I got out.

"Hello?"

"Damn u just got out the shower?"

"Yeah"

"Man I should of cancelled my show for tonight. I'll love to be in that-"

"Dom!"

"My bad. What chu on though?"

"Nothing I'm about to head to the nail shop then meet up with Dess later."

"Awe okay. This new nigga opening up for me tonight, it's gone be my first time meeting him"

"Hey.. y'all might hit it off and become homies"

"Shidd maybe. But I was just checking on you. I love u"

"I love u too , enjoy your show boo"

I usually got to Dom's shows, but ya girl been getting tired of being a fiancé and a mom all in one bucket.

After throwing some little shit on, I head to the nail shop and get my eyebrows and stuff done.

My lash lady snaps every time, that's why I'm always going to her.

Once I get done with that, I head to potbelly to get me a sandwich with some soup .