.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

"Asian I need to talk to you ma" I say tapping her.

I ain't wanna do this , I did love Asian.

But Taraji and I could be soulmates and I'm waisting my time .

"Hmm?"

"Get up. We need to talk"

I was gonna use the excuse of me looking through her phone finding her dms with the other rappers to break up.

She was drunk and I went thru her shit one day, although I know it don't compare to what I been doing.

"What's up?"

"So I look through yo phone da other day. I seen you and these other niggas talking. How u gone do me like that ma?"

Asian got all the way up looking confused.

"Fuck is u tb Von?"

"You been cheating on me?"

"What?! Von no .. what dm is you talking about?"

"With lil tjay nem and shit. Lil Tjay like my lil sister age, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Von watch your fucking mouth. U can't say shit about nobody doing nothing. U was just in O Block with yo ex!"

Damn I forgot that shade room posted that.

"Man she was there the same time I was. Yo ass wanna cheat but don't wanna face the consequences. I got you , on my daddy soul"

She looked at me and just laughed.

"Baby if you wanna go just go. You coming through with these lame ass excuses. I don't need shit from you Von okay? I love u and u my baby but if you thought I needed you.. you sadly mistaken. I was good before you and ima be good after you gone "

"Fuck u just say? "

"Von you live the life of a nigga who not gone make it until they 30. You lucky you made it to this age"

I grabbed her neck and started choking tf outta her.

"Get the fuck off me"

We started fighting fighting.

"Let me fucking hair go Asian!"

After we fought, we just look at each other with so much rage and disgust.

"Get the fuck out my house asian!" I cried.

"Glad to"

She grabbed all her shit and left out.