Cat Ears?!

You were walking around monstadt after finishing your commission's when you saw the end of a cape go into a alleyway behind one of the buildings , your curiosity for the best of you and decided to go see what it was...

(Venti's pov)

"No one should be able to see me over here" I said sighing

As I was looking around to make sure I was fully hidden , I turn around and jump at the sudden appearance .

" ah! T-Traveller hello" I say trying to hide them even more.

"Is something wrong venti?" They asked with suspicion .

I smiled nervously before replying with

"Nothings wrong , I'm completely fine!" I say extremely fast.

"Why are you holding down your hat and cape then?" They asked while leaning forward a little to try and grab my hat.

I jumped backwards a little and replied with

"N-No reason, I'm just the same as always!" they didn't seem to believe me

" aha anyways I'll be leaving now soo-" I say before attempting to run off , before getting pulled back by a hand on my arm .

"Uhh Traveller , please let go I'm fine I promise." I say as confidently as I can

they only looked at me with disbelief and an expression that said I know your lying.

I sighed

"Fine , come with me.." I say before we walk off.

(Your pov)

You didn't know why but venti was acting really weird , so you wanting to figure out why decided to follow him to some sort of secluded area behind one of the bigger buildings.

"Alright no one should be able to see behind here." He said sounded relieved

He turned to me and slowly took off his hat which revealed fluffy cat ears that matched his hair colour , and let go of his tail which revealed his fluffy cat tail also the same colour of his hair .

You stood there in shock for a few seconds before speaking up still in shock .

" what I'm the name of barbatos happened here!? " he smirked at the mention of his name before turning back into a sweet smile.

" ehe , well that's kind of a long story , you know how there more cats around monstadt recently ? " he asked while I nodded my head

" Yeah a bunch of cats appear around monstadt around this time every year" I said still confused

" well this year has been quite terrible for me because of my cat allergy so I decided to go ask sucrose if she could make something to help get rid of my allergy , so she made me some medicine but this happened instead ... " he said disappointed.

I gave him a reassuring smile .

"So those are cat ears?" I asked still a little dazed from the situation.

He nodded before saying

"Yes and my allergies are gone for the moment but This isn't what I wanted!!" He complained while I giggled quietly

" seriously monstadts greatest hard and Anemo Archon reduced to kitty ears and a tail " he sighed .

"Did sucrose say how long it would last ?" I said calmly.

" she said it would only last a few hours , but I can't walk into the tavern like this , Diluc would never let me live it down !! " he said annoyed .

" Are the ears and tail real? Like can you feel them ? " I asked

(Venti's pov)

I was confused.

"Yes they are real I can feel them , they're apart of my body for now." I replied sighing .

"My ears seem to be the most sensitive , I hear everything so much powder than usual .." I say calmly while again sighing .

" Can I pet them? " I looked up in shock when they said that.

Great now I'm being humiliated!

I looked at them with a disappointed look.

"Don't look at me like that I'm actually wanting to let them!" They spoke again with agrivation in their voice .

I sighed

"Alright fine , but only because it's you" I say calmly while placing my hat on the small box next to us.

As they lean forward and start touching my ears , I decided to start saying " see there's nothing particularly-" I was cut off by a amazing sensation shooting through my body as they scratched my ears .

As they were scratching behind my ear I accidentally started purring .

I stopped and realised what had just happened when they moved they're hands and said " Did you just purr? "

"I don't k-know , I was to busy trying to hide them I didn't have any time to-" I was cut off by them scratching behind my ears again .

As expected I started purring again .

This lasted for about 5 minutes before I started cuddling up to them and purring louder.

{Authors note : you both stayed like this until he turned back to normal}

A/N :
Hey guys! I hope you've been liking these one shots so far and am hoping your all enjoying this . I am taking requests for this book of one shots so if any of you have any request or anything specific you'd like me to do please don't hesitate to ask and let me know 💓 , I hope you've had a great day my lil kittens , bye! Xx