Comfort

As you were walking around monstadt you ended up wondering into a secluded area with a beautiful big tree and a few ruins when you heard a familiar voice.

(Your pov)

"Traveller over here!" You heard the silly bards voice call for you . As you walk over to him you notice the wind pick up slightly.

"Hi! Fancy meeting you here!" He says in a cheery voice.

" Hey venti , what are you doing here? " I reply with a sad smile. I

" I was just taking a nap under this tree and- " as he looks at you properly he notices you looking a bit more down than usual .

"Traveller are you alright? " he asks as you stay quiet .

"You seem sadder than usual " he carries on

" Oh you noticed? " you replied quietly

" hm of course I'd notice! What kind of bard would I be if I wasn't aware of the feeling of those around me? " he said , with a happy smile.

You see his expression change slightly as you think he realises something.

"Traveller where are you even headed?" He says confusion evident in his voice.

" Oh I'm supposed to be headed to a commission right now. " You reply to him with a soft smile.

"Didn't you just get back from one? And besides you don't look so good.." He says the last part quietly as a worried expression appears on his face.

" Yeah I did but it's nothing really . " I reply to his worried expression.

(Venti's pov)

"IT'S NOTHING?! " I reply as they start walking away from me .

" Wait no no , you can't go on a commission when your like this , you'll get hurt! " I say as I catch up to them and grab their wrist.

"Hey what's wrong.." I said quietly as they turned back to me , tears starting to fall from there eyes...

"Come one traveller , come sit next to me " I say as we walk back to under that tree as we both sit down .

"You must really be stressed huh?" I say as I wipe their tears away with my sleeve.

" you know traveller , you don't give yourself enough credit . " I tell them as they sniffle.

"Your always so worried and making sure everyone else is okay , when your not taking any time for yourself." I continued .

" so you noticed huh? " they said quietly .

" of course I'd notice " I say while smiling at them.

" I see you working so hard everyday and not enough people realise how hard you've been working. " I say with slight anger lacing my voice.

" you payed attention to that? " they asked with shock and confusion in their voice.

" of course I played attention , why wouldn't an Archon pay attention to their most favourite disciple. " I said while smiling happily.

"Really?!" they said in complete shock now.

( your pov)

You heard him giggle before he carried on by saying

" but if appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone , I mean God's arnt supposed to play favourites . " he smiled at me before he looked away .

He was looking into the sky for a few minutes probably lost in thought until he turned back to me .

"You know what , you should rest hear to awhile and I won't take no for an answer." He said confidently.

As I nodded my head a lent against the tree but I was extremely uncomfortable.

I think he noticed how uncomfortable I was because he said

"You can mean on my shoulder a little if you want , your tired right ?"

I just nodded my head as a slight blush made its way into my face as I leaned on his shoulder shyly , I heard him giggle.

The wind picked up little more as it flowed around the both of us peacefully .

As I relaxed , he started playing his lyre .

(Venti's pov)

"Hm traveller? " I asked quietly as I looked over to my shoulder to see them sleeping peacefully.

I kiss the top of their head and whisper

"Sleep peacefully "