Okay NOW No More Secrets pt. 2

I picked up the second stick.

"Shit."

The third.

"Shit."

Fourth

"SHIIIIIT!!!" I threw the stick across the bathroom against the door when I heard my mom coming towards the bathroom.

"Hey Dovey, what're you doing?" she asked opening the door.

I used my arm to swipe the rest of them off the counter and flinging them into the bathtub.

"Nothing." I shot back.

She arched her brow and walked in. The first step she took, she stepped on the test I threw. She frowned and lifted her foot to see what she stepped on.

"What the fuCK IS THIS?!!!!???" she yelled as she saw what it was and that it was positive.

"Mom, please-" She cut me off by pushing past me and looking in the bathtub and seeing all the positive pregnancy tests.

"Dovey WHAT THE HELL?!" She cried out.

I couldn't help but start to cry.

"Mom, I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry." I sobbed falling back down on to the toilet seat.

"Who's even the father??!" she asked.

This is what I feared most. Me being pregnant I knew was something I could handle her knowing, her knowing Brendon was the father was something I could not. So I just shrugged my shoulders.

"What do you mean?" She asked angrily, as she over dramatically imitated me shrugging.

"I don't know..." I said quietly.

"Yes you do, tell me NOW!" she shouted.

"I can't." I replied putting my head in my hands and crying harder.

"Did someone rape you??! Why didn't you tell me???" She asked coming towards me and pulling me into her.

I shook my head. "No I wasn't raped. I just... can't tell you who the father is." I told her.

"Why? Is he one of your teachers?" she joked.

I just looked at her.

"Is it one of your teachers?!?!!" She asked again only this time more serious.

"NO, mom." I told her.

"Well then who?! Just tell me." She begged.

I took a deep breath. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Jesus Christ, Dovey. If you don't tell me in the next 10 seconds I'm going to go through your phone and find out my damn self." She said.

"No!" I yelped. She would find all of Brendon and I's conversations and I don't know what would be worse than that. Wait, never mind. "It's someone you know..." I hinted.

She looked around the room thinking. "I know a lot of people. Most of them are grown men." She replied.

I didn't say anything. I just bit my lip and looked away.

"A grown man Dovey?!" She yelled causing me to flinch.

I shakily nodded. She put her hand to her forehead and began shaking her head.

"Is it Ryan? Back from when you and him were locked up together?" She asked.

I frowned and shook my head. "Mom, if Ryan was the father you would've known long ago." I told her.