Lexi Howard

Requested by @-iheartkatebishop
pronouns: she/her

Christmas music played lowly on the speakers throughout the house. The Christmas lights that had been hung up were all lit up, and the Howard family were all mingling with each other. Lexi and y/n walked quickly up the stairs as Cassie distracted their mom. It wasn't that Suze didn't trust Lexi and y/n to be alone. She trusted the both of them, but she also wasn't stupid. She knew what teenagers did when they found a place to be alone. And Lexi usually obeyed her mother, but she wanted it to just be her and y/n when they exchanged gifts.

Lexi quietly shut her bedroom door, and twisted the lock. She turned around, and went to sit on the bed in front of y/n.

"Here, you go first." y/n said handing Lexi the neatly wrapped gift.

Lexi smiled, and started to peak wrapping paper off to a framed picture. It was a drawing of Lexi's favorite photo of her and y/n. Lexi let out a small gasp.

"You made this?" Lexi asked. y/n nodded with a small nervous smile.

"Do you like it?" y/n questioned. She fiddled with her fingers.

"I love it, y/n." Lexi said happily. She stood up from the bed, and placed the picture on top of her nightstand. "Thank you so much." Lexi said walking back over to y/n. She gently grabbed her face, and kissed her. "Now, your turn." She grabbed a small red velvet box off her dresser. "I wrapped it, but it looked weird so I took the paper off." Lexi said making y/n chuckle.

"Are you proposing already?" y/n joked.

"Not yet." Lexi said back with a smile.

y/n opened the box to see two rings, one silver and one gold. They both had infinity symbols on them.

"Lexi." y/n said in awe. "This is too much."

"It's nothing, really." Lexi shook her head. "I remember you said you liked these when we were out shopping, so I saved up some money."

y/n leaned over, and attached her lips to Lexi's. She felt Lexi smile into the kiss.

"I love you, Lexi." y/n said slipping the silver ring onto her finger, and the gold one onto Lexi's.

"I love you, too." Lexi smiled.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜