六 | 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃!

────────────

────────────

Y/n POV

   ルゲ ⬩ I hugged Nezuko tight as the box moved around a lot. My eyes widened at the immense aura, 'It's like... Him... Killed my family....' Nezuko wiggled her way out of my grip, I released her without any hesitation. She kicked the box open and ran out, I stayed as I dig deeper in my thought.

   3rd Pov

   Nezuko came from behind and kicked Daki full force in the head. Daki crashes against the roofs and hits the electric cords, half of her face exploded from Nezuko's kick. Nezuko growled as drool came from her muzzle, her eyes shaking as her memories of her families dead body, then Y/n, her precious little sister trying to protect them, instead getting slashed

  Lines came from her eye, and she lunged towards Daki with a kick. "You brat!" She slashes her leg with her obi sashes, another came from behind and cut her arm off. Nezuko crashed into buildings, Daki jumped over to Nezuko, and her body stuck from the building. "I'll keep you in my belt, so as the sun rises, I'll release you." Daki grinned, Nezuko got out from the rubbles and lifted her remaining arm.

  *Boom...*

   Her arm grew back, Nezuko bit through her bamboo. She grew more mature, and a horn appeared on her left forehead. Vine patterns appeared around her body like Y/n.

  "Grrrr....." She disappeared and appeared in front of Daki.

  "One trick, huh?" She slashes Nezuko's arm and leg off. "Ha..."

  *Bam!*

  Daki was smashed into the ground by Nezuko, "Ahhh!!!" Nezuko glared down at her like a badass she is.

Y/n POV

  I crawled out and ran towards the crashing noises. My eyes widened when I saw Nezuko in her form, "Hmm..." I jumped down and landed on top of Daki, "Argh!" Blood splattered, I glanced at Nezuko, who looked at me. We both made eye contact, raising my leg, I separated her head, "Ah!" I kicked the head towards Nezuko as she kicked it back with more force.

  Then we just kicked it around like a ball. "You BRATS!!! DIE!!" Shashes came towards me, "Hmph!" My head began to fall, my limps sperated. Nezuko is in the same position, her eyes widened, Daki jumped back, and her eyes looked at Y/n. Daki leaped from the ground, "Die!!!" Her obi sashes headed straight towards the sisters.

   "Huh?" Daki stared in shock, Y/n and Nezuko held the sashes with their separated limbs. The blood on Daki started to turn bright.

   *Fwoosh!!!*

   Pink and purple flame heated Daki alive, "AHHHH!!!! FIRE!!!" She screamed in pains as Y/n and Nezuko reattached their limbs.

   Nezuko grinned. She jumped and gave a forced kick on Daki.

    Y/n stared, Nezuko kicked Daki straight and kicked her towards the buildings. "Hmph!" Y/n ran, jumping in buildings, her worry to Nezuko grew. When Y/n transformed, she never went crazy, well, maybe.

  Just in time, Y/n saw Nezuko about to hurt an injured lady. "GRAH!!!" No human flesh, but Y/n's arm. Nezuko took a bite of her arm, forcing Y/n on the ground.

   "Hmph!" She groaned in pain but held tight, "Grrr...." Slits appeared as she used her strength to push her. Nezuko leaned forward, "NEZUKO! Y/N!" Tanjiro pulled Nezuko back, giving Y/n a chance to cut her arm off.

   Using Y/n arm as a temporary muzzle, Nezuko stomped on the ground, breaking through the walls and ground. Y/n sighed and gave chase with her cut off left arm.

   "Is that Kamado Nezuko? Wow, you gotta calm her down..." Uzui said in front of Nezuko, Y/n appeared next to him, "Hm!" Uzui looked at Y/n, "Kamado Y/n... You look flamboyant without an arm!" He did a pose as Tanjiro and Nezuko were launched out. Y/n hummed with sparkling aura.

   "Damn you! You cut my head off!" Daki cried, Uzui sighed as he looked blankly at her, "Whatever..." Y/n huffed while nodding.

  Angering Daki, "You brat! I'll kill you! It's your fault! I'll kill you!!!" She cried, Uzui sighed, and he pointed at Y/n, "Nah! She's fine! Passed the vibe check." Daki wailed, "Huh? She's crying?" 'I cut her head. How is she still here?'

   "Listen, you're not the Uppermoon I was looking for. Now, back off." Uzui said, give her a wave, "I'm the Uppermoon! See! Look! I have proof!" Her head on her lap said.

   Uzui scoffed, "You're too weak to be a Uppermoon." Daki kept screaming as she insisted that she was a Uppermoon rank. Y/n and Uzui kept dissing her about her rank.

   "Onii-Chan!!!" Daki screamed out, Y/n looked at her with disgust. Another demon started to unmerge from her body. Uzui looked shocked as he rushed with his Cleavers. He was close but a bit too slow. The demon appeared behind them, blood rushed from Uzui's head.

   Y/n blinked as she glared at them, Daki was crying as the other demon confronted her. Slits appeared as Y/n growled.

────────────

➨@𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨_𝐈𝐬_𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞