一 | 𝚂𝚄𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺!

────────────

────────────

   ルゲ ⬩𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒, 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄. A basket was lifted up by a boy whose face was covered in coal dust, "Tanjiro?" A woman's voice called out.

A woman wearing white clothes and a white cloth over her head, "Your face is covered in snot. Come over here." She started to wipe the snot away with a cloth she had.

"It's dangerous with all this snow. You don't have to go, you know." Tanjiro eyes were closed as Kie wiped his face, "Well, I want everyone to have their fill on New Year's." He replied.

"So, I'm gonna sell lots of Charcoal as I can." He said, smiling at his mother, Kie kneeled on the snow, "Thank you."

"Big bro!" A kid's voice said, a boy with shaved head came into view, "You're going to town again today?" He asked with a smile.

A girl older than him said, "I'm going with you!"

"No, you're not. You know you can't walk fast as Tanjiro." Kie said. She stood up and walked towards him.

"Mom!"

"You may not." Kie looked down calmly, "Since he can't use the cart today, he won't be able to give you a ride when you're tired."

He looked down with a look, then hugged Tanjiro, "Big bro!" The older sibling stepped forward, "I wanna go!"

"I promise I'll help you!" She pleaded, Tanjiro looked at them.

He patted her head, "Thank you, Hanako." With a smile, Hanako looked happy, "But you're staying home." Her face morphed into a disappointed look.

"Ehh?!"  Tanjiro bent down, "You too, Shigeru. But, I'll get you a tons of goodies, okay?" He placed a hand on his cheek.

"Really?" He smiled, Tanjiro nodded, "Yeah!"

"And Hanako, I'll read you when I get back." He patted Hanako's head, "Yeah!" She smiled, "That's a good girl!"

Tanjiro rose up, "Thank you so much, Tanjiro." Kie said, "I'll be heading out now."

────────────

Nezuko carried Rokuta on her back, Y/n gently tied a blanket around them. "There! All done!" She said, Nezuko turned, "Thank you, Y/n!"

"Anything for you, big sis!" They walked together towards Tanjiro, "Big brother!" Nezuko called. He stopped and looked to the left, "Nezuko! Y/n!"

"We were putting Rokuta to sleep so he wouldn't make a scene when you're leaving!" Nezuko said, Tanjiro smiled as he patted his head, "I see..."

"He missed dad a lot after he passed away." Y/n said, Tanjiro smiled, "And everyone's following you whenever you go." Nezuko added.

"See you later!" Nezuko said, Y/n waved, "Bye-bye!!!" Tanjiro waved as he departed from home.

Y/n looked at Nezuko, "Let's go in and place him to bed. It's getting cold up here." She shivered, Nezuko giggled, "Of course! But we have to prepare the wood."

Y/n pouted, "Man!" They happily chatted when walking away.

────────────

[During the night]

Everyone ate dinner, what Kie, Nezuko, and Y/n prepared.

"When does Big bro come back?" Shigeru asked, Hanako nodded, "He's taking a bit longer..."

Y/n hummed as she said down, "Probably old man took him since it's getting really dark! It's dangerous for him to be out like that!"

Nezuko sat down, "Let's eat!" Everyone laughed as Y/n choked on water, "You're drinking too fast, Big sis Y/n!"

It was filled with joy and happiness. Later, it will be filled with screams.

The door slid open as everyone was getting ready. A man appeared and started to attack them.

Nezuko grabbed Rokuta, Y/n panicked as she grabbed a knife. Launching at him, the man slashed her before she could stab him.

Y/n choked, his eyes looked at Nezuko and Rokuta. Y/n jumped on top to cover them, "Y/n!"

Was the last she heard....

────────────

Tanjiro walked up the snowy mountain, and his nose twitched. He sniffed the air, 'Blood?'

He ran all the way to his home. His breathing paused as he stared at the mess. He dropped his basket.

"Y/n! Nezuko! Rokuta!" He ran over to them and kneeled, "What happened?!" He yelled, looking into his home, "Mom... Takeo... Shigeru... Hanako... Nezuko... Y/n... Rokuta..." He said at his lowest voice.

────────────

Tanjiro carried Nezuko on his back, and bridal carried Y/n. He walked through the snowy mountain, 'If I can get both of them to the doctors, they might survive!'

'How did this happen?' As he ran down, 'I can't breathe! The air's icy! My lungs hurt!' He huffed but never stopped, 'I won't let you both die!'

Nezuko fingers twitched, and her head fell back as she growled. She started to shake Tanjiro, and he fell off the snowy mountain.

'Oh no!' He thought, he fell and hit the snow, 'I slipped because of the snow to begin with.' He got up and looked around, Y/n laid near him, Tanjiro looked around for Nezuko.

Tanjiro ran up to Nezuko, who stood, "Nezuko!" Placing his hand on her shoulder, Nezuko looked up with anger expression on her face.

Nezuko lunged at him, Tanjiro reacted by placing his hatchet to prevent her from attacking him.

'Nezuko! She! She's a demon!' He thought, Nezuko grew in size, Y/n growled as she got up.

Her eyes targeted Tanjiro, then to Nezuko. Running full speed at her, Nezuko shifted her eyes to Y/n.

They both fought, Tanjiro got up, "Stop it! You both are sisters! Nezuko! Y/n!" They ignored him and just wrestled.

Tanjiro nose twitched. He looked back and saw a male with his sword raised, ready to kill them.

Tanjiro ran and tackled the two sisters fighting. The male eyes widened as he adjusted his sword, cutting Tanjiro's hair.

Snow flew every where, Tanjiro held Nezuko and Y/n down. The snow cleared and revealed 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚.

────────────

➨@𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨_𝐈𝐬_𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞