𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 : 𝗟𝗷 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯

Start from the beginning

"Oh sorry, if I'm being honest you scare me slightly." She admitted, making him chuckle slightly and move off the deck and stand directly in front of her.

"Well i apologise for our first encounter but let me introduce myself properly." He said, turning around for a moment then spinning back around. "Hello, I am Eli and I will be your sensi for today." He said but he said it in an accent not even Lj could figure out but I made her laugh.

"I am Loreali-Jones or Lj." She said in the same accent making him laugh as well.

"Now we're introduced Lj, I think we can start our first class." Lj nodded and follows him on to the deck. "First things first, we must bow to each other before fighting." They both bowed down in sync and came back up.

"So what am i going to be doing?"

"You will be learning how to throw and dodge a punch." Eli said, make his hand into fist and throwing it out to the girls face, only a inch off. "You didnt flinch, good."

He stated to show her the correct way of making a fist, putting your thumb on the inside of your hands caused more damage to yourself then the other person. She was able to get the hang of a jab punch, cross punch and hook punch while using against the punch pads and the punching bag but when it came to Eli he would keep blocking.

"Don't you think this is a tad too unfair." She mumbled, It had been about two hours and she was still getting hit to the floor. He held out his arm and yanked her back on to her feet.

"Well if you actually payed attention maybe you wouldn't get hit." He told her, a sarcastic grin on his face. She rolled her eyes and started to hit harder which made him block harder. "Hitting harder won't help."

"We'll see." She mumbled, starting to move and he followed, she moved him closer to the Koi Pond. Lj hit harder and harder each time causing Eli to move back slightly each time until the girl suddenly stopped and looked over his shoulder, making him turn.

"What are you look-" he was about to ask when he felt a foot kick his back, making him fall forwards landing directly to the pond.

"Well if you payed attention maybe you wouldn't get hit." She to,d him as his head popped up from the water, she was still scared of him and by the look of his face she should be scared.

"You're good kid, you're good," he told, climbing out of the pond and bowing to her making her copy his action. "But don't think I'll let you off easy. You've started this now I'll finish it." He said, walking away from her.

Eli meant it in a joking way but Lj took it seriously and decided to run out of the dojo and run home.

꧁꧂

It was now Tuesday band today Lj was training with Demetri but she had to bring Liz along since she promised to hang out.

"Liz I am sorry but it's only for 2 hours." Lj kept apologising to her friend since they were meant to be going for ice cream.

"2 HOURS? I gotta sit their for two hours? This is ridiculous Lj." Liz kept mumbling some complaints as they walked into the dojo to see the tall boy standing beside the punching bag, an awkward smile on his face. "He's teaching you?" Lj nodded and walked over to him.