The Pokémon Water War

Haru: The three of us...

Yuki: We'll make our...

Rara: Dreams come true!

Unsion: One day, We'll be number one!

Haru: Haruki Sugiyama!

Yuki: Yukihiko Takamura!

Rara: And Rara Kawasaki!

Unsion: Starting, Pokémon Best Friends!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Rara: (Hi, I'm Rara Kawasaki. And this is my Partner, Poli.)

Poliwag: Poli!

Haru: (Last time, We met newly debuted Idols Shunto Yumehara, Kyouya Mineta, And Asaki Takagi, Who are in the unit known as the Time Boys. We also meet kids named Yuo Yumehara, Naho Niikura, And Mishiro Koga, Who had plan to debut as Idols.)

Yuki: (After we helped them make their debut, Yuo, Naho, And Mishiro all gained Idol Wings and their debut was a big success. Including their unit debut as the Dream Trio.)

Rara: (Now, We part ways with the Idols for now as we continue our Journey throughout the Orange Islands. Oh, And also, Mishiro made a prediction of Haru and Yuki's future together before we left. She said-)

Haru and Yuki: (Nooooo! Don't say it! It's too embarrassing!)

With The Six Trainers

The six Trainers and their Pokémon were now on Ascorbia Island as they got off of Lapras and got onto the port.

Ash: I bet you're pretty tired Lapras. You deserve a rest.

Ash then returns Lapras as Misty looks back seeing the building in the city.

Misty: Looks like they're some nice places to see.

Haru: I sure hope so.

Yuki: Yeah, Hope there's some good places to eat.

Togepi chirps happily in agreement as Misty looks down towards it.

Misty: Sounds like you're not the only hungry one here.

Togepi then chirps happily.

Rara: Well we haven't gotten anything to eat recently so it's no wonder.

Poliwag cries out in agreement.