JJ told me that harry hadn't said anything about me, which was unusual seeing as all he does is talk about me. So when he said he was acting fine, my anger levels rose.

What. A. Twat.

Ringing the doorbell of the familiar building, I stand up tall awaiting someone to answer. I'm wearing a pretty pair of blue denims and a cropped white tee, not bothering about what im wearing today. He's probably home. Which will make it a lot harder for me to conceal anything I have to say.

Thankfully, the tall boy I'd grown to not hate as much answered. With a stupid apron tied around his frame and his glasses on his nose, I start to laugh at him.

"Looking fabulous" I grin, walking into the home as he follows behind me.

"Lux will be here soon—–hes adamant that he'll win" his strong accent speaks.

"Well I hope he's ready for his little dream to be crushed" I joke, but not really.

For as long me and Cal have became friends, he's been trying to convince me to do a cook off for his channel. At first, I declined. Not feeling like id be able to work that fast under the pressure of two annoyingly loud boys shouting.

When he asked me again the other day, I decided to just accept it. No harm done.

But now with my hands starting to shake a little, and that feeling in my stomach again. I'm maybe thinking of just about turning.

"Freezy! Who's that your inviting in now?"

Fuck.

My heart rate picks up. The sound of his voice is far away but it sounds so close in my head. My so called confidence shrinking into nothingness.

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea.

"Its just Faye mate—–we're doing that cook off thing member I told you?" Cal answers for me, giving me a pat on the shoulder guiding me into the room.

"Oh—yeah. Alright then."

Turning the corner into the living room, im met with the boy I was hoping not to see for a little longer.

He's wearing his norm, sidemen joggies but this time with a blue hoodie to match. The same colour of his eyes. Every moment flashes as our eyes meet, all of the things I want to say to him disappearing.

"Gonna go get everything set up—get the door for me if it goes, yeah?" Cal smiles at me, running off to do what he has to do for the video.

I stand there awkwardly, no words coming to mind. I'm no longer angry, well not right now at least. But I'm hurt. So fucking hurt.

Sitting myself down in the corner of the sofa, I quickly pull out my phone not bothering to even say hi to him. I go through the comments of my latest video, liking all of the sweet ones that I see. A few are nasty, but what else can I expect when this is my job? People are cruel.

One comment in particular makes my whole world stop, it's right there infront of me and the words hit me hard.

"We miss harry!!! Make another video with him pleaseeee"