Ch.3 Sanju Left The Academy???

Hello everyone and welcome back.......................

Thanks for all your support..........

Let's start today's chapter

Sanju: (Almost shouted as she wanted to make sid believe her) nahi........... nahi karto hai hume tujhse pyaar............... Hum dono sirf ache dost hai.............. aur kuch nahi............ aur hum tujhe sirfyeh batane aaye the ki hum aaj vapas ja raho hai apne gao................. ab hum chalte hai(trying to control her tears.) She went from there

Everyone was there for Sanjana's farewell at the drill area except for Sid. Sanju went to each recruit and said bye and all the best for further training. Karan and Faizi respected Sanjana for being an important part of Parakarm SAF. And gave her a medal (just like in the show) you guys did not tell me should I write this part or not so I am not writing it.

Monami:(As Sanju was leaving the drill area) Sanjana

(Sanjana turned towards Monami and Monami hugged her)

Monami: Sanjana please at least ek baar sid ko bye bol ke jao........

(Sanju was going towards the terrace again but Kundan interrupted)

Kundan: Are sanjana ji ab aap kaha ja rahi hai.........

Sanju: woh kuch jaruri cheez rehgayi hao toh........

Kundan: Toh hum bhi chalte hai............

(Sanju nodded towards Monami and she also nodded in assurance. All three went towards the stairs. Then Monami went on the terrace for calling Sid as Sanju was going.)

Monami: Sid............ bro khaha hai tu........

Sid: Bro main yaha hu..........

Monami: Sid...... jaldi chal bro sanju ja rahi hai..........

Sid: no bro mujhe nahi jana tu ja.... Aur wase bhi she doesn't love me so why she would want me to come.............

Monami: what............... she doesn't love you..........

Sid: yeah bro............ and I don't want to go anywhere......

(Monami left from there and reached Sanju and nodded in no. Then Sanju hugged her and she hugged back. After this Sanju left the academy with Kundan and her parents)

On the other hand, Sid has locked him inside his room and Monami was outside Sid's room waiting for him to open the door.

Next day (As it was Sunday so there was no drill)

Karan saw Monami outside Sid's room and went to her.

Karan: kya hua Monami Siddharth ne aise room lock kyu kiya hua hai.........

Monami: Woh....... Actually main tumhe yaha nahi bata sakti tum chalo mere sath.......

(They both went to Monami's room)

Karan: Ab bato baat kya hai....

Monami: Karan woh acttualy baat yeh hai ki Siddharth Sanjana se bohot pyaar karta hai....... Aur jab use pata chala ki Sanjana ki sagai ho chuki hai aur ab shaadi bhi hone jaa rahi toh usska dil tut gaya....

Karan: What Sid loves Sanju......

Monami: Yeah he does.....

(Suddenly just in between their conversation Karan's phone beeps and there was a message. As soon as he read the message a smile came on his face)