Chapter 11

Sorry I haven't updated

Bree's Pov

Huh

"What do you mean she's bionic", I said walking towards Mr. Davenport.

"I mean when she came she was obviously running away from something", he said. "Or someone". It still didn't make sense. I thought we were the only bionic people. He started to walk down to the elevator. We all just stood there.

"Oh I thought that was our cue to go downstairs", he said pointing to the elevator. I rolled my eyes, then Mr. Davenport went into the lab.

"Should we go down or", Adam started to say. I rolled my eyes again. I didn't think they could go farther into my head.

"Yes", I shouted throwing my arms in the air.

-------------------------------------------------------{Time skip}-------------------------------------------------------

We were all downstairs and Mr. Davenport was showing us a photo of Zea's chip. Minus all the stuff inside of her neck. I think Leo would faint if he saw all of that.

"I got to go check on Zea", Mr. Davenport said as he walked into the next room. There was complete silence.

"Wow", Chase said breaking the silence. I looked at him. I felt tears start to bubble up in my eyes. Then they started coming down like a thunderstorm. I sniffled. I heard scuffling next to me. I was pushed back by the force of a big bear hug by Leo, Chase, and Adam.

"It'll be okay", Adam whispered. The others nodded. I felt a smile start to form on my face. They slowly pulled away from the hug, and I wiped my tears.

Again sooty for not updating school has been kicking my butt.

274 words