I pick her up and place her on my waist, "little one. Do you want to stay here? With us?" She looks around the room and smiles behind her pacifier before nodding vigorously. "That settles it then!" Sister Magne claps her hands together and walks over with her arms wide for a hug, Fujihara must know open arms means cuddles because she began wriggling away and opening her arms for Magne to pick her up. "She's adorable!" Magne coos with the little in her arms. The talk amongst themselves for a bit before she sits down on a couch between to Compress and Dabi.

"Who's going to look after her? What does a little need? Why does she regress? to forget?" The young master bombards me with questions, I only have few answers to. "I think we will all have a part for caring for her, but I have a feeling the little one already has favourites." I say pointing towards Magne and Dabi, somehow they're both getting along and talking with Fujihara. "I believe she is just what we need to bring us together. To answer your second question, she'll need some clothes, pacifiers, blankets and most importantly stuffed toys. Things a young one would love. To answer your final question, I'm not quite sure. It could be many things, a bad home life, school, bullies, stress, anxiety and possibly a bad experience with a man. We just don't know which yet, and depending on which it is depends on how she's going to act around us." I write a small list of starter things for us to collect.

Not even an hour later after sending Toga and Dabi out to get the supplies needed, they return with four pacifiers, three sippy cups, a fairly large fluffy blanket, a donut shaped stim toy to chew on, and a small yellow stuffed bat. "No clothes?" Dabi shakes his head and walks away, "it's fine! She can wear my clothes for now!" Toga chimes in, I leave it be as it's getting late and most shops would be closing around about now. "She's getting proper clothes soon." Toga walks to the elevator and presses a button, likely to her floor. Not long later everyone else began leaving to go to their rooms for the night. Sister Magne passed me our sleeping little before kissing her head goodnight and going to her own room. This left me, young master and the little in the bar area.

"I believe it's time for us to retire to our beds." "I believe it's time for you to stop talking like an old man." Shigaraki snaps back, I sigh and sit beside him on the couch as he continues to play on the communal Tv (you can choose if you want it to be a PS4/5 or Xbox idc). "You have until 11." It's currently 10:45. A soft 'tsk' leaves his lips but otherwise doesn't say a word about it. When the time comes he saves his progress and turns the tech off like I told him to. All three of us enter the elevator, I press the button for the young masters floor (he shares a floor with Dabi and Kurogiri. They have the biggest rooms) I walk him to his room and makes sure he actually cleans himself before leaving and going to my own room.

I have to wake up a very cranky baby to brush her teeth and for her to change herself into something comfortable. I don't know if she's okay with being seen yet and she's too tired to ask currently. A soft 'murr' sound tells me she's dressed for sleep so I turn around and pick her back up. After placing her on the bed she instantly curls up into the new blanket whilst I change into some fitting night wear. I lay down beside her and we both fall asleep.

 I lay down beside her and we both fall asleep

 Word count: 1572

Word count: 1572