Chapter 20 (Captain America: Civil War)

Rhodey and Sam were arguing about the Accords while Steve read them.

Rhodey: Secretary Ross has a congressional medal of honour, which is one more than you have.

Sam: So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals? The only reason why they didn't in the first place is because they were terrifed of (Y/N) and his power.

Rhodey: A 117 countries want to sign this, now that (Y/N) is gone. 117, Sam, and you're just like, "No, that's cool. We got it".

Sam: How long are you going to play both sides?

Vision: I have an equation.

Everyone looks at Vision for the answer.

Sam: Oh, this will clear it up.

Vision: In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period, the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate.

Tony: Well said Vision.

Johnathan: Right, but before this attention hound announced himself to the world, there were plenty lunatics out there. Even before he became Iron Man, don't forget that me and (Y/N) have been doing this long before the Avengers were formed. We faced earth threatening  events so don't even bother pulling that card.

Steve: He has a point there, Tony.

Tony: Shut up, Steve.

Wanda was just rubbing her stomach as she is pregnant with (Y/N)'s child.

Johnathan: Look Tony, if we sign this, we go against everything that the team stands for. We lose the right to choose and who's to say that they tell us to go somewhere else when someone who needs help is right infront of us?

Tony: If we don't sign it, then the Avengers are no more.

Johnathan: I'm saying that if the government has final say then it's a team I can't be apart off. Not when the Government has us eating out of their palms. It's not a team that (Y/N) and I wanted to join.

Tony: Well it's like Rhodey said, "(Y/N) is gone".

Johnathan then gets a call from someone. Someone he knew had died.

Johnathan: I gotta go.

Johnathan leaves the Compound, leaving the other Avengers to discuss about who will sign and who will not.