Estrella gave him a confused look, then let go of Rue's hand and leaned off of Fez, "Me? I didn't–"

"Shut up and chill," Fez told her and pulled her back to lean on him in attempt to let her chill her high out, then looked back at Rue. "But like for real, Rue."

"Come on, don't go soft on me Fez," She laughed.

"Nah, I'm not. It's just that...that shit at the beginning of summer had me scared as fuck," Fez mumbled.

"Yeah, you and everybody else."

Estrella nodded in agreement with Rue, then began looking around the room, tuning out Fezco and Rue's conversation.

She fought to keep her eyes open, not tryna be the bitch that passed out a party, but she was comfortable all snuggled up next to Fez, so it wasn't helping.

She leaned a little closer to him, causing him to casually drop his arm around her shoulders while he continued talking to Rue.

This is nice - Estrella thought to herself. She glanced up at Fez while he put out his blunt, fighting the sudden urge she had to kiss him.

"You a fucking trip, bruh. I'm too high to be having this conversation right now," Fez told Rue and shook his head, snapping Estrella back into reality.

He glanced down at her after feeling her eyes on him and just stared back.

"Yeah man, me too. Me fucking too," Rue sighed, then stood up. "But uh, I'm gonna leave you two alone."

Fez gave her a confused look as she walked away while she gave Estrella a suggestive look, who just blew her a kiss and laughed.

"What is you laughin at?" Fez asked the girl under his arm with a smile on his face.

All she did was laugh, at Rue and her funny looks and at the butterflies Fez was giving her.

"You and Rue are both on one huh," Fez mumbled.

"So are you," Estrella pointed out.

Fez smiled a little while Estrella watched people dance to some Shoreline Mafia song.

"I loveee this song," She told Fez and began mumbling the lyrics to the song Musty. "Fez let's go dance."

"Nah ion dance ma," Fez declined as Estrella leaned up off him to get up.

"You just stay sitting in one spot all night?" She asked him with a laugh, grabbing his hand. "Come on, don't be wack."

Fez didn't want to disappoint her, but he knew she was high, and also didn't want her to do something in front of everyone that she might regret.

"Nah, maybe next time," He told her.

"Fine," Estrella sighed, but still got up. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Aye I'll come with you," Fez said and got up with her, volunteering to accompany her to the bathroom to make sure she'd be good.

He glanced down at his hand as Estrella grabbed it again, feeling the lil funny feeling he feels whenever she's around him.