Chapter 2

Your POV:

We got into the museum I was still confused on what I was feeling my stomach felt tingly but I brushed it of it was nothing I assured myself.

We were looking at a bunch of spider they really are fascinating creatures I though, "The grass spider can change there colour to blend in with there background it's a defence mechanism" Peter said "why do you think I would want to know that Pete" Harry added "who wouldn't" I said smiling at Peter.

We soon caught up with the group and as we were standing there flash and his stupid friends started to push Peter "leave him alone" Harry said with a dagger look, "or what will your daddy fire mine" flash said, everyone laughed "and look at this pretty face too bad your apart of the freaks" flash said putting his arm around my shoulder I elbow him hard into his ribs "what's your problem freak" he groaned in pain, Peter grabbed my arm and we walked away.

A little time skip

Peter was off taking photos for the school newspaper
While me and Harry were looking around the museum "You like him don't you" Harry said out of nowhere I didn't say anything "Peter, I see the way you look at him" he added "I don't know what your talking about" I said while avoiding eye contact, I knew exactly what he was talking about "Oh Y/N just admit it I won't say anything to him" he groaned looking agitated, I quickly walked away until I seen Peter "Hey Y/N" he said happily "Hey" I said smiling at him.

The woman was talking about some spiders I wasn't exactly listening I wanted to but my mind was elsewhere, "there's 15 cross species genetic spiders here" the woman added "But there's only 13" mj said
The woman looked very confused "oh two must have failed" the woman assured everyone.

"Hey Y/N can I take some photos for the school newspaper I need ones with students" Peter said
"Yeah sure, just don't get my bad angle" I laughed
"Impossible" Peter said.
After a few photos I felt a prick in my hand and it appears Peter did too " Did you feel that" I spoke "yeah" he stared at his hand.

Time skip

I got home to be greeted by my mom "Dinner is ready" mom said while plating up dinner "I don't feel well I think I'll miss out on dinner" I said while sweating and had a pounding headache "alright" mom sighed.

I headed up to my room my sweating was increasing yet I was getting colder I felt as if I was going to faint I looked at my hand were I felt the prick at that moment I knew it was a spider bite as I was laying on the floor I pulled my blanket on me and started getting visions of the woman from the museum I soon blanked out.

I woke up to and went to get dressed when I looked In the mirror "WHAT THE F-" I shouted looking at my abs in the mirror "Y/N is everything alright" dad said sounding concerned "yeah everything is good very good"I said admiring myself, as soon as I got dressed I ran downstairs heading out the door I just wanted to talk to Peter.

"Hey Peter wait up" I said running towards him "Oh hey Y/N, hey did you feel a bit weird yesterday" he said "actually yeah but wait Peter where is your glasses do you have contacts in?" I said staring into his eyes "No contacts my vision is perfect now it's so weird" he said smiling, as we were talking about how we felt we hadn't realised we missed the bus again "Oh come on" I said we both ran and tried to catch the bus I went to bang on the bus but I just ripped the paper of the side of the bus.

We both stopped running I looked at my hand and the paper was still stuck it took a few shakes to get it of. We ended up walking to school together it felt nice I felt safe with Peter.

We got in at second period and were greeted by Harry grinning at us I death stared him "What did you two get up to!" He said with his eyebrows raised me and Peter just stared at each other awkwardly I then whispered to Harry "I will end you bitch" we both laughed Peter was zoned out as per.

Time skip to lunch

Me and Peter headed to the cafeteria Harry was no where to be seen we were talking and laughing until stupid mj just had to slip beside us of course Peter caught her and her food "woah great reflexes" she smiled so couldn't help but death stare her "I never noticed you had blue eyes" she grinned what a bitch I thought I slammed my tray on the table and walked away "Y/N wait" I heard Peter say I don't know why I was so angry I just was.