🤍Bennett x Reader🤍 // A beautiful sunset☀

-NB!Reader, well, I didn't really specify any gender.
-Fluff
-Benny being wholesome😭
-Lots of love to the unlucky boy☘️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

Me and Bennett have been friends since I can remember, we would always play together and act as if we were heros, we would even get lost together in the forest just because we wanted to start travelling.

And now, here we were, locked up somewhere, Bennett, as fast as he could travel away, decided to start up by forming Benny's adventure team, who was him and... And... Me... Well, we were still looking for people, ok?

"It's no use, Bennett" I speaked up as he kept on trying to break the brick wall with his sword.

"And what are we going to do now? Ugh... This is all my fault... I'm sorryyy" He cried out.

"Don't say such things, this is not your fault, we are just new in this whole thing of travelling and such" I comforted him, getting up, and patting his shoulder.

"I'm so unlucky, I'm pretty sure it's because of my curse" He stated, looking at the ground.

"Oh c'mon, don't be so mean to your own self! It's not a curse or something like that, we just got locked cause we didn't know what we were doing, and plus, it was my idea trying to get that chest, which is the reason we are trapped in here" I hugged Bennett tightly and thought about something to get out from there.

Time passed, and we both gave up, he was sitting on the floor, and I was leaning my head on his shoulder.

"This surely is terrible." I said tired.
Bennett just said a quick "Mhm" in response, he sounded worried about something, I looked up and he was a blushing mess.

"Oh my god Bennett! Are you alright? You're burning" I yelped out concerned.

"It's alright! Don't worry about it, let's just... Eh... Find a way to get out from here, again..." He jumped to his feet and started to randomly touch the wall.

I watched in confusion as he did so, and looked around for any sign of button or puzzle to solve so we could get out from there.

As Bennett kept on touching the wall and pressing it like an idiot, a sudden "click" was heard, and the wall opened, showing the green Forest right at the other side.

"BENNETT! YOU'RE A GENIUS!" I screamed out as I took his hand and ran away from the place we had been locked up in for god knows how long.

"How didn't we think about that earlier?" I asked proud of Bennett.

"I don't know! Haha" He chuckled.

"Anyways, are you sure you are alright? You still seem to be burning" I said as I looked at his red face.

"I'm alright, must be because of my vision" He explained as he showed it to me.

"I don't think so..." I answered in concern.

He was right about to say something when I took him by the head and made our foreheads meet, I did that to feel any sign of fever.

"What are you doing...?" He asked shaking.

"Seeing if you have fever, it seems like you may have some, you are really warm" I explained as I let go of his head.

"Oh... Well... Maybe we just need to get some rest" Bennett speaked out as he grabbed me by the hand and started walking somewhere.

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked confused.

"To a place I wanted to show you"

We kept on walking for a few minutes, and we got to a cliff that was right in front of the sun, which was already leaving.

"Do you want to see the sunset with me?" The white haired boy asked, looking at me with a warm smile.

"I... Sure"

As quick as I said that, he took my hand and sat me down right next to him.

He then put his arm around my neck and shoulders and looked away.

I knew what was going on there, so I got closer and enjoyed the sunset with him.

"So that wasn't fever, was it, Benny?"