The Best Day of My Life

Start from the beginning

Then I remember the bra and under wear, shit what am I going to do. You know what I'm done stressing, fuck this. I get them from under the sink and grab a roll of toilet paper and start wrapping the underwear up first. My bra is on the counter waiting it's turn, I'm sitting on the toilet wrapping and wrapping.
"Eva dear are you ready to... What are you doing?"
I close my eyes shut. Okay what am I going to do I could A. lie. That probably won't do anything good though. B. I could just say nothing and walk out, nah. Or C. Tell the truth.
"I'm wrapping my underwear in toilet paper so I can throw them away without you finding them when I leave. I had them under the sink before." I open my eyes and regret my whole existence. Elijah looks totally unfazed by my current dilemma. My red lacy bra is simply sitting on the counter. Elijah walks away and I let out a sigh of relief. Kind of dodged a bullet? Then he appears out of nowhere like always with the bag full of the new cloths he got me.
"Oh shit, yeah I'm just going to forget this whole ordeal happened." I stand up take the bag from him, set it on the toilet and shove the toilet paper ball into the bottom of the bag. Then with out looking behind me grab the bra and shove it in there too. When I'm done I turn around and say with a smile of my face "So what's the plan for today Lijah?"
"Well I should bring you to your home before your family gets more worried than they already are." I scoff back
" I doubt they even notice I am gone. It's not exactly out of the ordinary for me to not go home for a night."
"Why don't you usually go home?"
"I have a room I stole from the salvawhores that I hide in."
"You are something else Eva." Elijah says while shaking his head in laughter. Then I remember.
"Oh shit I totally forgot. So you made me breakfast and I want to repay you. Here!." I put my wrist in front of his face he looks quite confused. Is this weird did I do a weird thing. Definitely did a weird thing. He then grabs my wrist and pulls it toward his lips. Oh maybe that wasn't weird for me to do. Then he just kisses my wrist and gently let's my wrist go, then he says
"As temping as your offer is, I'll have to decline I do not wish to bring you pain." Oh I'm a little sad now. I was a little excited for some reason.

"Okay then let's dip." I grab my bag and walk past Elijah.

"Angel do you mind if we take a detour

"Angel do you mind if we take a detour."
"Nope not at all what type of a detour?" Honestly I am glad to have a detour, I really want to spend more time with him.
"A violent one."
"Really? Yay! Are you going to do the karate chop again that was epic!"
"I have yet to decide." I nod and go back to watching the world pass us by as Elijah drives. I decide to be ballsy and ask the thought that I have been thinking since I read the note he left me yesterday. I start picking at my nails.
"Am I going to see you again after today?" I ask quietly.
"Do you wish to see me after today?"
"I asked you first." He grabs my hands to stop me from picking at my nails.
"I have wanted nothing more than to spend as much time with you as possible. Niklaus and I have waited 500 years for you. I do not wish for us to be parted so soon after finding you if ever, however if you do not wish for us to get to know each other I will respect that." He says conveying pure authenticity. He has the most beautiful way of wording things. I cannot help but feel intimated in his presence. I mean 1 he's super hot, and 2 he is extremely intelligent. I don't really understand why he would want to be around me other than the whole witchy connection we have.
"I would love to get to know you better Lijah." He smiles and brings my hand to his lips placing a kiss on it. God I love when he does that. I wonder how amazing it would feel to kiss him for real. I have never kissed anyone because I simply have not had feelings for anyone until now. Before my parents died Tyler would flirt with me, he was always around because Matt dated my sister and they are best friends so we were always hanging out together. It's not like I found him unattractive per se, I just felt literally nothing around him. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I see Elijah has parked on a busy street , then he gets out of the car. I unbuckle my seat belt then my door is open and Elijah offers me a hand. How chivalrous of him. I smile and take his hand stepping out of the car. "UGH I forgot I'm wearing these torture devices called heels." I release Elijah's hand to take off my heals then pick them up with my right hand. I stand back up with a smile I grab his hand again.
"I'm ready! Let's go, what are we doing." Elijah has a disappointing look on his face.
"What did I say something."
"You can't walk without shoes on this dirty street you could get injured." I look around the "dirty street" and the worst I see is a gum wrapper.
"I have walked barefoot on much dirtier streets. You should see how many cigarette butts and broken glass is outside the grill back at home. Learned that the hard way. Plus I bet these heels will cause much more damage then that gum wrapper. "I yelp as I'm suddenly in Elijah's arms bridal style. "Lijah what are you doing, "I giggle. "Not that I am complaining I'm enjoying the view." Shit didn't mean to say that aloud.
"I assure you I am as well." He smiles looking down at me with affection in his eyes. I probably have a similar look on my face. "I am simply eliminating the possibility of you hurting your pretty little feet." If you ask me my feet are quite fugly but I digress. At least he thinks they're pretty.
I smile up at him and he keep walking. We probably look ridiculous Elijah in his expensive ass suit holding me while I'm barefoot holding my heels. I look around and notice everyone on the sidewalk is indeed looking at us with a confused expression. I turn my head to hide into Elijah's shoulder. "Lijah you know everyone is staring at us."
"Let them. If I were in their position I would be staring as well. You are very breathtaking." Oh God that boosts my ego but what do I say to that. God I love and hate compliments, they make me feel good but I never know what to say back. I move my head away from my hiding spot and look into his eyes and say, "I think it would depend on their sexual orientation because you are quite the sight yourself." I say with a suggestive tone. He hums. "You think?" He says cheekily. "I know." I say seriously he then presses a kiss to my forehead before setting me down gently. "We are here, as much as I wish to continue this it will have to wait a few moments." I pout to him. I was actually having a good time. Who would have thought, me having a good time flirting with someone. I see a man playing a guitar. I've always had lots of respect for musicians, my parents put me into piano lessons when I was 8 and it went absolutely no where. To be fair that teacher was a bitch. I look over to Elijah who appears to be deep in thought, maybe he's using his super vamp hearing. At this point I want to be a vampire just so I can listen to random peoples convos. That and the zooming sounds like a good time. Elijah turns around pulling out a money clip from inside his suit jacket walking toward the guitar player. He drops a hundred dollar bill into the man's guitar case then steals a handful of coins. I am so confused right now what is the doing? He stands back up and takes a few steps toward the street then holds the hand with the coins above his other hand and drops them. He does this a few times seemly watching the coffee shop across the road, contemplating his next move. He then pulls his hand back and throws the coins toward the coffee shop window. The coins all scatter and the entire glass front of the coffee shop seemly explodes.