Chapter 64: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 6

Start from the beginning

"It can't be designed by him." Lu Ning gritted his teeth and said, "There's absolutely no way he designed the clothes himself!"

"Director, Ye You's winning the award is a foregone conclusion. We have no ability to change it. Let's go back to China as soon as possible and think about countermeasures." Another assistant said.

"Who said it can't be changed?!" Lu Ning looked at the assistant, glared at him and said, "It's impossible for him to design those clothes, I have to expose him to the organizer and let the whole world know. He used clothes designed by other people to participate in the competition, and people all over the country spurned him and insulted him!"

Lu Ning stood up and strode towards the organizer. The assistants tried to catch him but didn't, so they could only follow quickly.

Ye You was surrounded by reporters and those watching the game. Lu Ning couldn't squeeze in if he wanted to. He could only wait for the photo-taking time to end. The reporters and photographers packed up and left one after another. Ye You, who left together, quickly chased after him.

"Mr. Baird, Mr. Baird, please wait a moment." Lu Ning trotted after calling out the name of the organizer's representative.

Baird stopped when he heard someone calling his name, turned around and looked over. The others behind him also stopped. Seeing Lu Ning running over in a hurry, he made way. .

Lu Ning stood in front of Baird. After he glanced at Ye You, he said to Baird, "Mr. Baird, I want to report something to you."

"Report?" Baird asked suspiciously, "What do you want to report?"

"I want to report him." Lu Ning pointed at Ye You and said, "Report him for using other people's designs for the competition."

Ye You looked at Lu Ning calmly, Lu Ning's actions were in his expectation.

Baird froze for a moment and then asked: "Do you have any evidence to prove that he used someone else's work for the competition?"

"I've known him for many years, so I know him very well. He graduated from the Conservatory of Music. He has never studied costume design and has never done any work before, so it's impossible to design those costumes." Lu Ning eagerly said.

"I'm sorry, what you said cannot be used as evidence. If you want to report him, you must provide actual evidence that the clothes that can prove his are designed by others, otherwise we will not accept it. Because you need to know, After all, there are a lot of people who are jealous of other people's awards, if everyone just says some empty words and reports it, then no matter how many people we invite, we won't be able to keep busy." Baird said calmly.

"What I said can be found, and he is still so young, it is impossible to design better clothes than those masters!" Lu Ning said more and more excited.

"Are you also a costume designer?" Baird asked.

Lu Ning was stunned for a moment and then said: "Yes, I am also a fashion designer and participated in this competition, but this does not mean that I am jealous of him for winning the award, but it is really because I know him well enough to know There's no way he could have designed a costume like that."

"So it seems that your time as a fashion designer is still very short, or you don't know enough about other master designers. If you have time, you can go to our designer award hall showroom to have a look. , there are some designers who won awards in their teens, talented designers, there have always been."

"How can he be compared to those talented designers? And it's not the same era now, he..."

Baird raised his hand to stop Lu Ning from continuing: "I'll say it again for the last time, if you want to report him, please provide enough actual evidence, if you can't provide evidence, please leave, otherwise, I will I will ask the security to come over and ask you to leave, and add you to the blacklist on the grounds of slandering and reporting others, and you will never be allowed to participate in the Phoenix Fashion Design Competition in the future."