Chapter 61: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 3

Start from the beginning

Ye You started to get busy, and Ye Long and his wife naturally wouldn't be idle. This time was a critical moment when the Ye family did their best to give it a go. Their family of three was so busy that they had much less time to eat and sleep.

Ye You now only hopes that Du You will really take the initiative to contact him, and contact him earlier, so that he can implement the most suitable plan. If Du Yao does not contact him for a long time, it will be difficult for Ye You to contact him.

A few days later, Ye You was drawing blueprints in the studio when the cell phone in his pocket suddenly rang. This cell phone was a private number that only a few people knew. Ye You thought that one of Ye Long's husband and wife had called him, so he looked at it. Connected without looking.

"Hello." Ye You held the phone in one hand and continued to draw the design drawings in the other.

"Ye You? I'm Du Yao."

Ye You froze for a moment, put down the pen in his hand, and said, "Hello, Mr. Du."

"I just have time now. About your business talk a few days ago, maybe we can meet and talk."

"Okay, where are you now, I'll go right there."

"Tell me your current location, and I'll ask the driver to pick you up."

"Okay." Ye You told him his address. After hanging up the phone, he explained and confirmed the next work with several assistants, then put on his coat and went downstairs to wait for Du Yao's dispatch. Pick up his driver.

Ye You thought he would wait for a while, but after he went downstairs and walked outside, the driver Du Yao sent to pick him up was already waiting outside. It seemed that Du Yao had already guessed that he would be in the company, and Ye You didn't care at all. Don't think it's strange, just like he's not surprised that Du Yao knows his private number.

The driver drove the car into a large garden, and the plants inside were very well done. If you came in at the beginning, people would mistakenly think that you had entered the botanical garden. Ye You thought, as expected, the big groups are different. He has already understood these days. The Du family's Shengshi Group is not only so powerful in China that few people dare to offend, but also has considerable influence abroad.

After Ye You got off the car, he followed Du Yao's assistant and took Du Yao's exclusive elevator to his office.

Ye You entered an office the size of at least a basketball court, but he was not surprised or surprised, because in the original world, his father and brothers each had an office this size.

"Hello, Mr. Du, thank you for your willingness to see me." Ye You said, looking at Du Yao who was sitting on the sofa and reading documents.

Du Yao closed the document and put it aside, then looked at Ye You and said, "Sit down."

Ye You sat down on the sofa opposite Du Yao, and the assistant who brought Ye You in asked, "What would you like to drink, Mr. Ye?"

"Thank you for giving me a cup of warm water." Ye You replied.

"Okay, please wait a moment." The assistant turned to pour water for Ye You.

"Have the affairs at Mr. Du's house been dealt with?" Ye You looked at Du Yao and asked.

"No." Du Yao smiled and looked at Ye You and said, "The bad thing about the family business is that it takes more time to deal with the people in your own family than to deal with the people outside."

"Then why does Mr. Du have time to see me?" Ye You said.

"I don't think talking about a small business with you will delay my family affairs." Du Yao said, "Now, tell me about your business."