Chapter 57: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 57

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Du Hao is also a descendant of the Du family! How can you be so cruel, just watch him lie down in the hospital and ignore him?!" Sun Ting cried while sitting on the ground.

"What you said is too conscientious, what do you mean by disregarding it?" Lu Jinlan said angrily, "From arranging for Du Hao to be sent back, to asking the best doctor to treat him, everything is in charge of the Du family. Apart from sending him to Shixi, what did the Sun family care about?!"

"How can those doctors cure Du Hao well?! Du Hao is missing a leg now! Quickly find Doctor Xu, as long as he can cure Du Hao well! Only he can cure Du Hao. Legs!"

"When I found out about Du Hao's accident, Dad had already sent someone to find Doctor Xu, but even if Doctor Xu is good at medicine, he is still a human being, not a god. If Du Hao's leg is still there, maybe he can be cured. , but his legs are gone, can Xu Shenyi still make his legs grow back?" Du Zhenfeng said with an ugly face.

"He is a genius doctor. He must have a way. When Dad's hand was broken, Xu Shenyi could help him connect it. He took a leg from someone else and gave it to Du Hao. Xu Shenyi would definitely be able to do it!"

"What are you talking about?!" Du Zhenfeng roared, "Aren't others raised by their parents? You don't have any medical knowledge, so what are you yelling here?!"

"I know that in your heart, Du Hao has always been less important than Du Yao, but Du Hao is also your biological son, and he is also your own flesh and blood! How can you be so biased?!" Sun Ting thumped the ground hard and cried, "Oh my God! Just let this family show kindness and have pity on my son!"

Although the Du family had long known that Sun Ting would make such a scene, they were still very angry and their faces were very ugly.

The members of the Sun family were also present today. They just came to help Sun Ting to persecute the Du family together. They must get Xu Shenyi and find a way to heal Du Hao's leg. They must also allow Du Hao to give birth to a child. .

Grandpa Sun glanced at the Du family and found that Du Yao and Ye You were not there, so he said, "Although Du Yao and Du Hao were not born by the same mother, they are brothers of the same father after all. What happened, when the elder brother didn't even show a face, thanks to the people outside, and also said how the people of your Du family are united, so it seems that you have always blocked Du Hao from outsiders, no wonder you refused to invite Xu The genius doctor came to treat Du Hao, so you were expecting something to happen to Du Hao, right?"

"Shut up!" Old Man Du looked at Old Man Sun and cursed angrily, "This is our Du family, and it's not your turn to accuse our Du family of your surname Sun!"

"Master Sun, don't you feel punished when you say this?" Du Zhenfeng said coldly, "We didn't agree to let Du Hao go to Shixi, who insisted on letting him go?! The people of our Du family! Our Du family did not come to the door to make trouble, you should close the door and reflect on your own faults! You are so embarrassed to come to our Du family to make trouble, it really was your Sun family who did such a shameless thing! "

"How do you talk?!" Old Master Sun's eldest son looked at Du Zhenfeng angrily and said, "My dad said that he is also your elder. Do you talk to your elders like this?!"

"Elder?" Du Zhenfeng sneered sarcastically and said, "The most unfortunate thing in my life, Du Zhenfeng, is to have an elder like your grandson! It was your grandson who caused Du Hao to lose a leg. Now as long as your grandson has a If I can make Du Hao grow his legs, I will respect this elder of your Sun family!"

"Things on the battlefield are always unpredictable, do I still think about sending Du Hao to death and getting injured?" Old Master Sun defended himself: "He is my only relative grandson, and I still think about the Sun family. If I can count on him in the future, I let him go to the West, and I hope he can be better."

Supporting Role's Auraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें