Chapter 56: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 56

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha...."

The whole family couldn't help but laugh.

Ye Youxiao fell into Du Yao's arms, and Du Yao could only hold him even more helplessly.

"At that time, your mother couldn't be wronged." After laughing for a while, the old lady looked at Ye You and said, "She couldn't bear it anymore, so she cried and told Du Yao, who was about the same age as Xuan'er, that I was also the first. When you become a mother, you will inevitably make mistakes. Can you not be so strict with me, haven't I studied very seriously? Can't you give me a smile and encourage me? "

The whole family laughed again.

Qin Yuwei couldn't help laughing herself, and after laughing enough, she said, "It's really funny now, but I was only seventeen or eighteen years old at the time, and I really felt wronged in my heart. Having a son or a father? My father has never been so serious to me."

Everyone talked and laughed for a while, and the whole family was very lively and festive.

"To say that such a big child is as cute as white dough, but it is rare to see such good-looking children as our two children." Zhao Lingling said with a smile.

"Isn't it?" Li Yan also said, "I used to think those children in foreign oil paintings were too beautiful, just like fake ones, but now our Xuan'er Xue'er is even more beautiful and more beautiful than the children in that oil painting. It's beautiful, and it has a special aura, just like a little fairy."

"I think so too. It's not because they are my own children, so I think they look good no matter how I look at them. These two children are indeed much better-looking than the children I have seen before."

The two little doughs that brought everyone laughter are naturally the most important things to welcome the Spring Festival this year. Almost everyone circled around them, and they also received mountains of gifts.

In the laughter of the family, only Sun Ting and Ye Chen seemed out of tune. They sat in inconspicuous corners each, without the slightest smile or joy on their faces.

Sun Ting originally wanted to let Du Hao and Du Zhenfeng go to Sun's house to pick her up after Du Hao came back, and she would go back to Du's house. However, she pointed fingers at several sisters-in-law and sister-in-law at Sun's house and vented her grievances. Her sister-in-law and sister-in-law finally stopped putting up with her, so the Sun family made troubles every day.

The old man Sun and the old lady were so angry that their blood pressure soared, and they almost fell ill. The old man Sun could only show the majesty of the head of the family, saying that if he dared to make noise at home again, they would all be thrown out.

Several daughters-in-law heard that the old man and the old lady were still partial to Sun Ting, asking them to step back and be patient.

As soon as the daughters-in-law of the Sun family left, the granddaughters also followed, and then even the son followed. There were only the old man Sun, the old lady, and Sun Ting who were busy and bustling. Look at me and I look at you.

Grandpa Sun sent someone to bring back several daughters-in-law, but all the daughters-in-law said that as long as Sun Ting was still there, they would never go back to Sun's house, and they were all about to become grandmothers. Affected by the eldest sister-in-law, instead of living like this, it is better to get divorced and live separately, and everyone is at ease.

Grandpa Sun had no choice. As the Spring Festival was approaching, he couldn't let the family be so deserted and let outsiders see the joke. He could only have Sun Ting's things tidied up, and then sent her back to Du's house.