Kenji sighed, glancing down onto the desk. "You want to do too much at one time, Mayumi. You have to keep in mind your own health."

"I can't help people if I don't have the correct supplies needed. How am I suppose to keep people safe, if everyone wants money to do that job? How am I suppose to take care of children who come from broken homes? All of it needs money to run smoothly. If I am able to reach that right now than I will take it."

"Whatever happen to wanting to continue this because you loved the rush of making people fear you?" Kenji turned in his chair to look over at the new voice. Mayumi on the other hand, made an annoyed face at her family member who had walked in.

"Hello!" Another cheery voice spoke behind the man, the girl looking much like her older sister, but with a larger build. All three of the siblings had light brown hair, but only Mayumi and her bother shared the same eye color. Leia on the other hand, had brown eyes to match her hair.

"Hello, Saiyama!" Leia smiled and hugged the man she had greeted. Kenji gave a small smile and a nod of his head, knowing how touchy Mayumi's family was. Their sense of personal space was not the same.

"Why are both here? I thought all of you were going to go out today?" Mayumi asked her siblings. Theodore swung himself onto the couch beside Tetsuro, him giving the woman a greeting. Leia went to take a seat across from Mayumi, in the chair next to Saiyama.

"I wanted to come down to the club later tonight. But I thought, why not come see you now. We can go home together to get ready." Mayumi gave her sister a sigh, knowing just the kind of personality her sister had. Leia was social, a butterfly when it came to crowds and groups of new people. Quite the opposite when Mayumi was at the same age of 20.

"I also wanted to state, I am now 20, and the legal age for drinking in Japan is 20. So! I wish to celebrate."

"You don't like alcohol, Leia." Theodore remarked.

"It's different everywhere, Theo!"

"Okay! I'll leave with you, just let me handle these things real quick." Mayumi told her sister. Leia gave a quiet 'yay', before going to step out the office. Watching her sister do paperwork was rather boring for her. Theodore on the other hand, stood from the couch and walked over to her sister's paperwork.

"How are things in Spain, Theodore?" Kenji asked the man.

"As good as you would think. Members are piling in, money, all that good stuff. I had an exchange with some men in Paris, I think we might just be expanding to France at one point." Theodore told him in English. While Kenji wasn't able to speak it, he still understood for the most part.

"You want to create a clothing line? Aren't you straying from the whole mafia thing?"

"I know how to handle my mafia just fine, Theodore. Are you questioning what I am doing?" Mayumi glared at her brother. He simply shrugged his shoulders at her response.

"You are the shachou. I am simply an executive." He placed his hands in his pockets. His face was rather smug, irritating to the eye for Mayumi. "I just wanted to remind you why you are still here in Japan. Have people fear you, because you can hurt them at any given second?"

"You don't think those who harm others don't get the same attention? If I can have one less abuser, one less rapist, criminal, off the street I will do it." Mayumi scold to Theodore.

"You can't save everyone, little sister."

"No one saved me. So I will be the one to save everyone else."