B2-7: Completely Enthralled By You

Start from the beginning

Peter freezes and stops messing with the papers on his desk as he looks at Mila in question.

"Kidding about what?"

"My cheeks not being safe during this relationship."

Peter snorts, "Well when you say it like that... Ror you are something else."

Mila shrugs then lays back on his bed looking up at the star covered ceiling. She made him put sticky stars on his ceiling so that when they weren't together and he was lonely, he would think about her.

"Your smile is as bright as a star."

Mila giggles as Peter hovers over her, "I don't know about that."

Peter looks down at her in pure amazement as he whispers, "I am. I'm sure. You're just astonishing, stunning... you always have me in a trance like gaze."

Mila's eyes tear up as she giggles looking into Peter's awestruck brown eyes, "Peter Parker what are you doing to me?"

"The same thing you're doing to me pretty girl... making fall-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Peter!"

The two quickly jump apart and sit on separate sides of the bed as the door swings open. Aunt May steps into the room and looks up at the two blushing teens who looked all disheveled.

"I'm not interrupting am I?"

Mila giggles shaking her head, "No I was just leaving. Gotta say bye to my mom. She's leaving in an hour."

Peter frowns. Mila didn't say anything about her mom leaving.

Mila grabs her bag and winks at Peter before saying bye to May, "I'll text you later Petey boy."

May chuckles shaking her head as the front door closes. She looks back at her nephew and bites her lip before she bursts out an embarrassing question.

"Are you two being safe?"

"Oh my god!"

"I'm sorry Peter. I love Mila, I just want to make sure that you guys are being cautious."

Peter slaps his forehead, "We haven't done anything Aunt May..."

May snaps with a apologetic gaze, "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's life. When you grow older, you start to feel more things. Feel a certain way about the other sex. And well end up having sex-"

"May I've had this talk already! Birds and the bees with Uncle Ben. Thank you, but no thank you."

May sighs in relief, "Oh thank goodness. Great okay! I'm gonna make brownies."

Peter chuckles shaking his head as May runs out his room. Falling back onto his bed, Peter smiles looking at the glowing stars on his ceiling.

What are you doing to me Mila Stacey?

...

Peter walks down the street to Mila's place as he reads the text she had sent him.