}•{ Harsh Reality.

Start from the beginning

The manager denied instantly that it wasn't possible to get a bike for him at this hour of the night but seeing the deadly glare of The Aakarsh Rathore he handed Aakarsh his bike while trembling in fear slightly.

Aakarsh's brain was no less than a hurricane right now. He couldn't believe he did that! Yes, he didn't like women and hated them but he wouldn't try such cheap tricks for getting rid of her. Also, he knew for a fact that Naina would kill him if he did that. Also, he was way too concerned for his family name to do that!

It was unintentional of him to leave her there. He wasn't used to bringing anyone along with him on business trips and also the meeting didn't go as planned. He was frustrated and left for the hotel instantly forgetting about the poor soul who came along with him.

"That's why I fucking don't bring anyone with me!" He shouted while driving the bike towards the restaurant he had the meeting.

Parking his bike at the side, he ran towards the restaurant but it was already closed.

He found no one but a tea seller and ran towards him.

The tea seller who was almost ready to leave looked towards Aakarsh with a suspicious look. Afterall Aakarsh was muscular and had an angry look on his face.

The tea seller thought he was some gangster who had come to snatch his hard-earned money so he started running with his money.

Aakarsh groaned in frustration and shouted, "Wait!".

The tea seller increased his speed and cursed himself for staying late till night today in greed for more money as Shimla was a tourist place and tourists could be spotted at midnight too.

Aakarsh let out an annoyed grunt and chased him.

This was the only thing left in my life, chasing a tea seller. He thought being annoyed and caught hold of the tea seller's arm.

"Please leave me alive. If you will kill me then my small children will die." That tea seller pleaded making Aakarsh frown. His eyes widened in shock as he contemplated everything in his mind.

"I am no gangster or thief. I am The Aakarsh Rathore!" His jaw clenched as he spoke out each word.

The tea seller gazed at him with doubtful eyes making Aakarsh run a hand through his face in frustration.

"Leave all this. Just tell me have you seen a woman in Black jeans and a long red coat?" He questioned with a desperate look.

"Yes," the tea seller replied making him calm down a little but the tea seller's next words again made him tense, "That woman had come here inquiring about the car and people which stopped by that restaurant and when I told that they left a long time ago, she left too."

"Where?" Aakarsh screamed making that man frightened.

"Towards that direction." That man croaked out trembling slightly making Aakarsh guilty.

He was helping me and I yelled at him only. He thought.

"I am sorry for yelling at you brother. Thank you for helping me and purchase some sweets for your little children." Aakarsh handed over ten thousand to him and hurried towards the direction he told without waiting for his reaction.

"Where the hell are you woman!" He yelled and huffed angrily.

Couldn't you have just waited for me? He thought furiously as he ran completely forgetting about that manager's beloved bike.

He kept looking here and there like a maniac. Many thoughts crossed his mind that what if a wild animal attacked her? Or else what if some men...? He cursed himself again and again as new consequences kept budding in his mind.