Aman came out smirking. He called Deepak. Deepak came to him.

"Deepak, Let's go..."

"Where, sir?"

"I'm a trainer. The manager wants me to train you" he said.

"The manager?"

"Yes, he said you work hard"

Deepak looked at the manager through the glass door of his cabin and saw the manager looking at him. Aman asked him gesturing like, *Shall I take him?* he nodded ok.

"Didn't I say?" Aman said.

Deepak nodded yes happily.

"Let's go"

Deepak walked with Aman. Aman opened the car door. Deepak was about to get in happily. His facial expression changed, seeing Raju in the car. He tried to step back, Aman pushed him in the car and closed the door. Raju tied his hands together behind.

"Where are you guys taking me?"

Aman looked at him mockingly who occupied the driver seat.

"You will get to know when we reach the place" Aman started the car.

"I know you are taking me to Raizada house. I will tell Raizadas everything about Khushi's drama"

"Please do it..." Aman said making a sarcastic facial expression.

That made Deepak frown.

"Why...??? What did you do? Did you tell them the truth?"

Aman looked at Raju. He nodded yes and tied his mouth too. Damn... he talks too much.

AR

Arnav was waiting for the registration papers. Khushi was silently sitting on the couch in Arnav's cabin. Arnav was pretending like doing some work on his laptop.

As Roy said, his assistant came to AR to make the wedding registration papers ready.

"Hello, ASR..."

"Hello, Jagdeesh, is that ready?" Arnav asked.

"Yeah... Mr. Roy sent it to get yours and Mrs. Raizada's signature" Jagdeesh said.

Arnav nodded yes and extended his hand towards him. Jagdeesh passed the papers to Arnav. Taking his pen, Arnav signed the papers. After finished signing, Arnav raised his head and looked at Khushi.

"Khushi, come here..." he called her.

Khushi came to him. He passed the pen to her.

"Sign in it"

Taking the pen, Khushi turned the papers towards her. She was about to sign, her hand stopped and her eyes got widened. She looked at him dumbfounded.

"Arnavji...this is..."

Cutting her,

"Our wedding registration papers"

"But..."

"Khushi, we will talk later. First, sign in it" He said.

"I... want to talk to you before signing in it" Khushi said.

Before Arnav said anything,

"I will be waiting outside" Jagdeesh went outside.

"Arnavji, what is this?"

"Khushi, however, we will sign those papers on our wedding day."

"I will be your legal heir if we sign in it"

"of course, you will become"

"Arnavji..." Khushi sighed.

"Sign it"

Khushi stood hesitatingly. Arnav came behind her and clutched her hand. Khushi looked at him, turning her face. He gestured her to sign.

"Sign in it, or else, I will surely misbehave with you"

Khushi chuckled softly.

"Sign, Khushi"

"Are you sure?"

Arnav nodded yes raising her brows. Khushi signed in it with a lot of hesitation. Arnav took the paper in his hands and smiled.

"Thank you, Mrs. Raizada" he teased.

Khushi rolled her eyes chuckling. She knew Arnav is doing this to make Raizada believe her. Arnav saw a relaxation on her face. Of course, she was relaxed. She could face Raizadas with her head up. They won't have a chance to raise their finger at her anymore. She smiled pleasantly.

To be continued...