Raju nodded ok and tied a kerchief on his face.

"Don't shout if you see him..." Aman warned.

"Jee, Sir"

They entered the hotel and Raju ran his eyes searching for Deepak. He stopped him cleaning a table. That's when someone called Deepak by his name. Deepak rushed to him.

"Sir, he is the one... Deepak" he said, pointing at Deepak whispering.

"Ok, come with me" Aman walked out and Raju followed him.

Aman told Raju what to do. he nodded yes. They saw a worker coming from behind the hotel. Aman gestured to him. Raju rushed to him,

"Excuse me..."

The worker looked at him.

"Bhai, may I get a job here?" Raju asked the worker.

"Whaaaat? Job? Are you kidding? Do you know what place is this? This is a star hotel... only eligible person can step in" The worker said with pride yet sarcastically.

"But Deepak told me he easily got a job here"

"Deepak? He is cleaning tables here... he got the job, touching the manager's feet..."

"Whaaaaat?"

"Then what? He pleaded for a job... then only the manager offered him a job as a cleaner" the worker said mockingly.

"Oh..."

"Don't be in the illusion of someone's words... go and search for another job" the worker tapped Raju's back.

"Jee Bhai"

Raju came to Aman and told him about what the worker said. Aman went to the manager's room. The manager looked at him frowning.

"Who are you?"

"I want to thank you, sir," Said Aman.

"Thanks for what?" he asked could not understand anything.

"I'm Deepak's cousin brother." Aman lied.

"Deepak?"

"He is working in this hotel as a cleaner"

"Oh..." he said with disinterest.

"You offered him a job even after knowing about him. That's why I wanted to thank you" he said with a hidden meaning.

That made the manager curious.

"About him? What are you talking about?" he asked.

"He is mentally unstable. All of a sudden, he starts shouting like a maniac and starts hitting everyone. Don't know when and how his mind changes. Sometimes, he even behaves like a stranger to me... asks me who are you? He was ignored in many workplaces but you seem a nice person... that's why you should have appointed him as a cleaner"

The manager's face changed.

"Is he mentally ill?" the manager asked shockingly.

"Yes, sir. I want to take him to the hospital. He refused to come to the hospital because he doesn't want to get off today. Please, allow me to take him to the hospital, Sir." Aman said feeling sad.

"Is he really ill mentally?"

"I will produce a certificate after coming from the hospital, Sir but please don't remove him from this job," Aman asked pleadingly.

The manager looked at him horrified.

"Shall I?"

The manager nodded ok hurriedly.