Even so, the people still did not want to understand the reason why the second prince rebelled.

    If the second prince does not make such a move, when the emperor of the dynasty dies and the new emperor ascends the throne, how can his elder brother get a prince to be a prince? !

    The prince is also a relative of the royal family. Is it not enough to enjoy inexhaustible glory and wealth in his life? !

    Sure enough, people are not enough to swallow elephants!

    ——When

    the people in the capital were discussing the rebellion of the two princes, Wu Youyou was sitting on pins and needles in Wu Guogong's mansion.

    I don't know why, but her heart can't be settled these days.

    When I went to bed at night, I had nightmares all night long.

    She dreamed that Ling Jingyi was hit by the sword, and the sharp blade pierced his chest, causing blood to flow all over the floor.

    Every time she dreamed of this place, Wu Youyou couldn't help but screamed "No--!" and jumped up from the bed in panic.

    Then, can no longer sleep.

    Ling Jingyi never came home, and Wu Youyou felt like a sword was hanging over her heart, and it was slow to fall.

    When thinking of the worst, Wu Youyou even gave up on herself - if Jingyi really encountered an accident... The big deal, she would just go with him.

    Anyway, this is a system. If you die and then reincarnate, you will be a hero again!

    ——The

    things that should be faced, always have to be faced.

    On the third day of the Second Prince's execution, Duke Wu, who had been thanking guests behind closed doors for many days, finally couldn't sit still. He asked the order to enter the palace.

    Wu Guogong went for a whole day.

    Then, at sunset, Duke Wu brought Ling Jingyi home.

    ——From

    the time Wu Guogong went out, Wu Youyou couldn't settle down.

    Her heart also left with Wu Guogong.

    After finally waiting for the news of Wu Guogong returning home when it was getting dark, Wu Youyou's spirit was shocked, and then her heart tightened again.

    Because the person who came to spread the news to Wu Youyou said that Wu Guogong came back from the palace with a big carriage.

    ——When the Duke of Wu entered the palace, he obviously went in a carriage, why did he bring one back from the emperor? !

    As Wu Youyou thought about it, her eyes started to sting.

    She wanted to cry, but she didn't dare to cry, so she bit her lower lip and walked quickly to her parents-in-law's yard.

    At first, Wu Youyou just walked quickly, but when she got to the back, she stepped faster and faster, and finally ran.

    Qinglu, who was following Wu Youyou, didn't dare to call her, but turned her head and ordered the accompanying maids to follow quickly.

    Wu Youyou trotted all the way, and when he ran to the residence of Wu Guogong and Mrs. Ling, he happened to bump into Wu Guogong and lead a group of people to come here.