"Okay, Arie. Just watch out." She warns me, turning her head to get back to writing on her paper.

I look at my paper and read my notes, trying to escape my thoughts.

.-.-.-.-.-.

After classes was finally over, I prepared myself to get back to work.

It had been a crazy, and fun weekend, but now it was time to return to normal.

To go back to being serious and push all the fun stuff away for now. I had to get back on my studies also, conquering a career in the medical field was a hard goal that I was running towards.

I immediately saw Zayn as I walked into the crowded restaurant.

He already had his apron on, and was asking the customers for their orders.

He had a bright smile on his face, and the angry eyebrows had faded to happy ones.

Last night really paid off.

"Hey, Zayn." I said as I walked past him.

He looks up from the little notepad he was holding and smiled at me, giving me a small wave as I walk into the back of the restaurant.

I set my bag and things down on the table and put my apron on and pulled my hair up into a pony tail.

"Arie!" Zayn hummed as he walked into the room.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" I joked.

"M'just checking up on my best friend." He winked.

"Uhhh, Zayn I don't think there would be a monster in here to eat me alive." I laughed.

He grinned, "You never know what could be in this restaurant. The food could come alive and eat you right up because you're so tiny."

"Okay, okay I'm sure food can pull itself up and eat people. Because food just does that nowadays." I roll my eyes, laughing.

"Alright, ya caught me. I actually wanted to ask ya if ya wanted to hang out again. Ya know, last night was pretty fun. I want to get back on us doing things together again." He looks at me excitedly, expecting me to say yes.

I bite my lip, not knowing what to say.

I had a boy back in my apartment who waits for me everyday, I couldn't just go and run off with another guy.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Zayn shouts and runs out of the room before I could answer.

I could hear him laughing outside in the restaurant.

I laugh and take my notepad and walked out of the room.

I scanned the tables in front of me, looking for Zayn but the boy had disappeared.

"Not tonight though, Zayn!" I call out.

I was sure he had heard me. The restaurant wasn't very big.

I knew what he was doing. He was hiding, so I wouldn't be able to reject his invitation.

Ah, well. At least the guy was happy.

.-.-.-.-.-.

That day was just one normal one.

Everything went back to our normal routine, me waking up, getting dressed then going to class, going to work, and then coming back home with food in my hand to give to the boy sitting on the sofa who would already be munching on something.

That was my most favorite part of the day, coming home to Niall eating and greeting me after a hard day at work.

"Hello, gorgeous." Niall said while chewing on some licorice.