If you dare to sell Fuliu to the kiln, I will dare to report to the official!

    Today, the sages are wise and wise, and the laws are strict. The emperor breaks the law and the common people are guilty. If you really break the law, the Dali Temple will never take the face of our Wu Guogongfu and sentence you lightly!

    Anyway, it's the face of the Ling family that loses, it's hard for everyone to live together!

    Hearing Wu Youyou say this, Princess Linping was so angry that she wanted to flip the table! !

    "Ling Jingshu is stupid [beep--]!!" Princess Linping swears directly, "This Fuliu is not a good person at all!! Why does he want to protect her so desperately?! Even if it is against his own mother, Are you willing to do anything?!"

    Wu Youyou spread her hands and said, "This is probably what love looks like."

    Princess Linping was chilled by Wu Youyou's cold joke.

    Rolling her eyes at Wu Youyou and complaining "I can't stand you", Princess Linping angrily patted the table and said, "Your sister-in-law's temper is too soft!! Just walk away like this? Isn't it? It's cheap for that pair of dogs and men?!! If I were her, I would have turned the house upside down!! Let's see where Ling Jingshu's face can go!!"

    Wu Youyou sighed and defended Wang Ruolan: "Sister-in-law I don't want my parents-in-law and my mother-in-law to be embarrassed. After all, this matter is really going to start a riot. In the end, shouldn't my father-in-law and my mother-in-law help Ling Jingshu deal with the aftermath? "

    I don't care! Whoever makes me unhappy, don't even think about being happy!"

    After speaking, Princess Linping scolded Ling Jingshu, a scumbag, before she was relieved.

    After eating the Ling family's melon, Princess Linping's curiosity was greatly satisfied. Seeing that it was getting late, Princess Linping got up and said goodbye to Wu Youyou.

    Before leaving, Princess Linping repeatedly told Wu Youyou that if Ling Jingshu and Fuliu have anything to follow, remember to tell her as soon as possible! !

    Wu Youyou reluctantly agreed.

    When Wu Youyou Song Princess Linping went out, she happened to bump into Ling Jingyi who was returning from get off work.

    The circle of nobility in the capital is so large, Ling Jingyi and Princess Linping have known each other since childhood.

    Seeing Ling Jingyi walking towards Wu Youyou like an enclave, and then hugging her shoulders naturally, Princess Linping couldn't help winking at Ling Jingyi: "'Medical miracle', are you back?"

    Facing Princess Linping's teasing, Ling Jingyi one With a calm face: "What's the princess?"

    "No, no." Princess Linping waved her hands again and again, then waved at Wu Youyou, and said, "I won't disturb the sweetness of your husband and wife~ I'm leaving~!! Remember to call me if something happens!!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Got it! Let's go!!"

    Watching Princess Linping jump up on the carriage and leave, Ling Jingyi turned to look at His wife, asked her: "The princess said something...what is it?"

    Wu Youyou shrugged her shoulders: "What else could it be? Of course it's the little thing in your elder brother's house!"

    Hearing Wu Youyou talking about Ling Jingshu , Ling Jingyi touched the tip of her nose rather uncomfortably, and asked her, "...Could it be that the princess has a bad opinion of me because of what eldest brother did?"