Not only can you stand up, but you can also ride a horse! Can ride fast! !

    Yoyo is really a lucky star in their family! !

    ——Because

    of the coquettish actions of the brothers Ling Jingshu and Ling Jingyi, the Duke of Wu’s mansion, which had been silent for a while, jumped up again and became the No. 1 topic among the people in the capital after a meal.

    Although the big guy didn't know the details of Wang Ruolan's plans to reconcile with Ling Jingshu, and he didn't know what made Ling Jingyi stand up suddenly, but none of this prevented them from eating melons and discussing with relish.     ——The two direct sons of the Duke of Wu’s mansion are really awesome! ! A lady with such a good temper had to go home with Li no matter what, and one created a medical miracle and stood up straight from the wheelchair!     It seems that the feng shui of the Wu Guogong's mansion is worthy of in-depth study!

    As the vanguard of gossip in the capital, Princess Linping couldn't sit still. The moment she got the news, Princess Linping went directly to Wu Guogong's mansion and asked her close friend Wu Youyou to find out the inside story.

    Regarding her husband's affairs, Wu Youyou couldn't talk too much with Princess Linping. She just used one sentence: "After Jingyi came back, she has been seeing an imperial doctor, and she has been rehabilitated with medicines. It's just an introduction." Princess Linping was sent away.

    Princess Linping grew up in the deep palace, she is not the one who can't see the situation and gossip blindly.

    From Wu Youyou's attitude and Ling Jingyi's special identity, Princess Linping guessed some reasons. So she didn't ask for more details, she just followed Wu Youyou's meaning and skipped over the medical miracle that happened to Ling Jingyi.

    Then, Princess Linping happily ate the melons of Wang Ruolan and Ling Jingshu.

    Although Mrs. Ling was overjoyed when Ling Jingyi regained her ability to walk upright that day, she did not forget the **** things her eldest son did.

    After calling Ling Jingshu home, Mrs. Ling directly opened a court at home and asked Fuliu and Ling Jingshu to confront each other. He also ordered someone to take the sachet that Ling Jingshu was wearing every day, and take it apart to see.

    Sure enough, the sachets are all stuffed with blood-activating and stasis-removing substances such as red and musk.

    At first, Ling Jingshu insisted that he had done nothing to frame Wang Ruolan, but after seeing the contents of the sachet, Ling Jingshu immediately changed his attitude and directly admitted the guilt!

    Ling Jingshu's attitude made Mrs. Ling mad! !

    Mrs. Ling asked the family law on the spot, and slapped the eldest son severely.

    After cleaning up Ling Jingshu, Mrs. Ling turned to clean up Fu Liu again.

    Mrs. Ling didn't care about the three-seven-two-one, and she directly ordered Steward Zhang to take Fu Liu out of Beijing and sell it to a kiln in the countryside!

    Who knew that Madam Ling gave her order, and Ling Jingshu, who was knocked to the ground, struggled, stopped in front of Fuliu, and scolded—with me here, who would dare to touch her! !

    After reprimanding the servants of the Ling family, Ling Jingshu and Mrs. Ling were more sincere - Mother, you don't have Fuliu's betrayal contract, you have no right to deal with her! !