Chapter 2!

The next morning you had a blistering headache. You crawled yourself out of bed, you looked at your phone
: 1 message

"Great"
-
987-493: Good morning,
Just letting you know my contact. See
You this morning!... I'm sure you know who this is.. ; )

You: I'm changing your name to British-Man >: )

British Man: How original!

You: Ik!
-
You still physically cringed at the ";)" He sent.
Putting your uniform on trying to look half decent. Running out to Fazzbears since you weren't that far, you ran as fast as you could so fast that you weren't paying attention. You hit something hard, you were stunned and took a few steps back from the impact. To feel someone grab you on each shoulder, to help you get steady.

"Woah, woah there miss Y/N!-"

Of course! the one guy you said you weren't gonna bump into, is the person you first see.

"You aren't late, what's the hurry?"

"Um, I-"

"Hehe Y/N, don't worry, nobody's kid is doing anything stupid, YET.

"Oh well, where do I go? do I just roam around or?"

"Yes essentially, but there will be a little chair over there for you to just watch over. Your job is to simply make sure no one gets hurt. So I don't get any more lawsuits! Simple as that."

"Yeah! Thank you Afto- William."

The man slightly chuckled. while he put his head next to yours to whisper.

"Will that be easy enough for you sweetheart?"

Your whole body tensed, as a shiver went up your spine. You weren't expecting it. You took a small gasp when the words left his lips. He had leaned out of your ear his hand still on your chin as he stood up all the way making him push his hand up a little to make you look at him, and look at him in the face.

"I-I suppose so"

"Good Little Bunny."

Your heart pounded outside of your chest, what the fuck??? What was he doing?? what was he saying what game was he playing??? You were upset by  The chance that you were physically flushed

"Before we get started I need to grab something, you wait out here okay darling?"

"Whatever Afton"

He rushed off into his room, he needed to grab some equipment for Y/N In his office. He quickly looked in the mirror to notice something on the shoulder of his Uniform. A Big red mark shaped Like a pair of lips. He giggled to himself as I realized when Y/N Had bumped into him, she must have squashed her face on my shoulder. He's been stalking Y/N for over a year now The way she walked, the way she talked. He didn't even plan for her to get a job here it's like it was Destiny.

He needs her, He's needed her for so long. Oh God, He's Fantasized about tying her down and making her beg for me. Making her my toy. Making her cry. But he couldn't do that now, he needed something to fill him up for now. Then he had a very twisted idea, He thought to
himself

"Well it's the closest thing I'm gonna get to for now"

He took off his shirt. And wrapped it around his hand Palm part of his hand, being the shoulder of his shirt. Exposing the imprint the lipstick had left. He unzipped himself with the other, he started to jerk himself off your lipstick all over his cock. God, it almost made him feverish.

"Hha... chess.

...what a good little thing you are for me.
Hehehe~"

He let out an insane little giggle. Trying to hold in every moan, letting a few slip he needed to be quiet after all. He didn't want you to hear him. He was trying to do it as quickly as he could so you wouldn't get suspicious. The thought of you putting your mouth around his cock was heaven for him. He could just imagine your pretty little head bobbing up and down on it, god he would make you beg for it over and over. He lends his head back in exhaustion. God Imagine your lips on the tip of his cock, slowly sinking to the bottom. imagining grasping the back of your head over and over.

"Ahh! Mhm Good, What a good girl you are for me Y/N."

"Did you wear that lipstick just for me?
Yes, you did, Oh yes you did, good girl~"

He praised you, almost like a pet. His pace quickened. He felt like he was on the edge. His head fell back, god he could only imagine you. Your face, Your eyes. Until he finally came his cum dripping down his hand.

He suddenly snapped out of it once he realized he might have been in his office for too long. He scrambled for a new uniform shirt and washed his hands to make sure he didn't smell of sex. He tried to look as spotless as he could as if nothing happened.

"Look what you made me resort to!..."

He spoke to himself
it made him feel weak. Making him so desperate that he had not enough patience to even wait to go home.