In the morning, Ling Jingshu led Fuliu's mother and son home; at noon, Mrs. Wang came to Ling's house to scold, took Wang Ruolan, and Mrs. Ling chased away Fuliu's mother and son; in the evening, Wu Guogong went home, beat Ling Jingshu, and dragged Ling Jingshu to Wang's house to apologize and admit his mistake. ...

    One pile is tightly attached to the other, like pulling a vine in a melon field, and a bunch of melons are brought out.

    Not to mention the attitudes of the two parents, the matter of Ling Jingshu raising the outer room makes Wu Youyou sick! !

    MD! Although Ling Jingshu didn't have a strong sense of existence, Wu Youyou always thought that he didn't take a concubine because he loved his wife too much and didn't want to have a relationship with a woman other than his wife, thinking that he was a loyal partner!

    Now it looks like it's all bullshit! !

    Who Ling Jingshu is loyal to is not necessarily! Maybe he was keeping the festival for that outer room!

    Really pissed me off! !

    The more Wu Youyou thought about it, the more angry she became, so angry that she slapped the table "bang bang".

    Sister-in-law is busy at home and manages the housework, honors her parents for Ling Jingshu, is conscientious and hard-working, but he is good at Ling Jingshu.

    The elder sister-in-law suffered all the grievances because of her infertility. Not only did he not feel distressed, but Ling Jingshu also went to have two sons with the outer room! !

    No wonder Ling Jingshu wasn't nervous because his sister-in-law couldn't give birth all these years! It turns out that he has already given birth to offspring outside! !

    "Bah—! Scumbag—!"

    Wu Youyou scolded Ling Jingshu indignantly.

    At this moment, Ling Jingyi came back from the yamen. As soon as she entered the door, she heard Wu Youyou scolding someone, Ling Jingyi was startled slightly, and couldn't help but ask her, "Yuyou, who are you scolding?"

    Seeing her husband, Wu Youyou immediately thought of his elder brother Ling Jingshu, and suddenly became angry. He came forward and punched Ling Jingyi's chest fiercely: "Who else can I scold?! Of course I'm scolding your romantic elder brother Ling Jingshu!!"

    Although Ling Jingyi was busy with official business, she never returned home at noon , but he also heard about Ling Jingshu bringing home the children born in the outer room and the outer room.

    Reaching out to grab Wu Youyou's wrist, Ling Jingyi looked at her helplessly, with an innocent look on her face: "Yuyou, if you scold my eldest brother, you scold my eldest brother, why are you beating me?!"

    "Humph! I don't think there are any good people in your Ling family!"

    Wu Youyou said angrily.

    Ling Jingyi was really going to be wronged to death.

    Ling Jingyi, who was sitting in a wheelchair, pulled Wu Youyou's wrist, and pulled her into his arms, and said to her in a good voice, "It's different from Longsheng, nine sons and sons! It's unfair to conclude that my eldest brother and I are in the same boat! It's unfair to me!"

    Wu Youyou knew that what she said was wrong, so she forcibly suppressed her anger and did not lose her temper at Ling Jingyi. .

    But she was still not happy.