florida || Chapter 38

Start from the beginning

i called again...

"hello?" Sapnap said answering the phone.

"Hi! um so-" I said in reply as Quackity snatched the phone out of my hand and put Sapnap on speaker.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Quackity basically yelled into the phone.

"Chick-fil-A. You?" Sapnap asked.

"In front of your fucking house!" He replied.

"Oh.. I thought you guys were going to arrive at 6!" Sapnap told us.

"Dream said to come at 5 so we can hang a little bit IRL before we stream at 7." I told Sapnap.

"Oh. Well he didn't tell me that." He said.

Quackity covered his face in the palm of his hand and laughed, "..you've got to be kidding me..." he mumbled.

"Alright, we'll be home in 10 after our food is done." Sapnap said, "You guys want anything?"

"I think we're good-"

"I'll take some chicken nuggets and waffle fries. Maybe a small coffee too." Alex said cutting me off.

"Okay! Anything for you Y/N?" Sapnap asked.

"I'm good thanks!"

"Nahhh, come on! I gotta get you something at least for waiting so long!" He insisted

"Okay fine, some nuggets and fries please?"

"Sure! Nothing to drink?" He asked.

"She can share some of my coffee." Quackity said smiling at me.

god he's so fucking cute, it's embarrassing

"....uhm okay anyways, I'll order now I guess. Uh.. see you later than!" Sapnap said.

"Thanks! Byeee!" I said hanging up.

~~~

Sapnap: Chat, you guys need some better questions! Your questions suck!

Quackity: they're fucking shit dawg

Y/N: my god, you guys are so mean and for what?!

Sapnap: I mEAN we're being honest!

Alex and I were beside him on his stream of our meetup. Dream was on the side. FAR off camera reading chat and giving us good questions if he happens to see one. I gotta say, this teletubbie guy ain't at all.

Sapnap: Thank you uwu_cutie699 for the 5 bomb.... That's a shitty ass username. I'm never reading that again.

Y/N: Chat! Get the clip!

Sapnap: No don't!

Dream: Hang on guys, I found a good question!

Quackity: Ha! That's fucking possible?

Dream: This one's for Y/N and Quackity, what's an embarrassing moment you two have shared together? Also are y'all dating or some shit?

Y/N: Oh! There was this one time, Quackity I were going out...to uh, eat, and then Tommy showed up at my front door with a whole entire suitcase and shit because his parents go out on a trip every July and I take care of him, but I forgot cause Quackity was over.

Quackity: Yeah, he kinda ruined our dinner date.

Dream: wait, WHAT? Date?!

Quackity: No, no, like a day we set up to, uh- um..

Y/N: to eat together!

Quackity: uh- Yeah! To uh- just eat together, like outside y'know?

silence

Sapnap: Anyways... uh, thank you gogydinos06 for the TEN BOMB? Yo! Thank you so much!

why is it so difficult for Alex and I took talk about our times together without talking about one of our failed dates? if only we were just an official couple it would be so much easier...

if only...