The Grand Carnival || Chapter 4

Y/N POV

Lately, all I've been thinking about is Alex. Everytime he messages me, my heart flies. I think I love him. I decided to call him to see how he's doing...

Alex's POV

Sunday, 8:00am, 2021

I woke up from my nap on the plane from the alarm on my phone. I reached for my phone in my pocket to turn it off when I realized my alarm was set for 9:00am, not 8:00am. So without hesitation, I grabbed my phone to see why it was ringing. It was Y/N. She's trying to FaceTime me. I was about to answer when I remebered I was on a fucking airplane. Even if I turned off the camera, the plane was too noisy. I really wanted to talk to her. That's when she messaged me.

Y/N ❤️

Hey why won't you answer me?

shit, I can't just leave her on read...

Quackity

Sorry

 I can't call.

 Y/N ❤️

Why?

Quackity

cus I'm preparing for a lore stream with dream.

Y/N ❤️

Ok

Call me when ur done :)

I did it. I distracted her just as my plane was starting to land. Once it land, I hopped out and looked around. "Wow" I said, "I'M IN LONDON BABY!"

Y/N's POV

I'm sitting around waiting for George to come and pick me up. We're going the Grand Carnival today and I am STOKED! Finally I saw George's car infront of my house. I opened the door...

George: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Hi George! Nice car by the way.

George: Thanks! Are you excited for the carnival?

Y/N: Yeah! I've never been before.

George: Really? Well your in for a treat then!

I hopped in his car and shut the car door. George starts blasting  "Hey there dellilah-Plain White Ts" and we both sing along at the top of our lungs. I can tell this is just gonna be a great day.

15 minutes later, we arrive at the Carnival. It's HUGE! George and I reister our tickets and head in. We decide to play some games first so George takes me to ring bottle toss.

George: Oh your going down on this one Y/N!

Y/N: Oh really? Bet.

*a few minutes pass by...*

George: NOO!

Y/N: Haha! I got a ring on the bottle before you!

George: Ugh, fine. You win. 

Ring Bottle Toss Lady: Which stuffed animal would you like dear?

Y/N: Can I please have.... that pink teddy bear?

Ring Bottle Toss Lady: Sure! *Hands Y/N the bear* I hope you two have a lovely date!

George and I walk away and look at eachother and start bursting with laughter.

Alex's POV

I arrived at the carnival. Y/N wasn't kidding, this place is fucking massive! I register my pre-paid ticket at the ticket booth and enter the place. It's so crouded idk how I'm gonna find her. Should I stand at a ride and text her? But that's so sus. Fuck it.

~~~

Alex

Hey!

Hows the carnival?

Y/N❤️

It's awesome!

Alex

I heard that the ferris wheel is fucking huge

Can u send me a pic please :)

Y/N❤️

Sure!

I'm Heading towards it rn!

~~~

Perfect, she's coming my way. I'm standing at the ferris wheel waiting for her. And that's when I saw her! Standing there looking for the best angle next to someone... is that... GEORGE?

George's POV

Y/N insited on taking of photo of the ferris wheel. I watched as she tried to get the most perfect photo, as her eyes shimmered in the sun light and her gorgeous hair waving around in the wind. I've never loved someone like this before. She turned back at me and smiled.

"I got the photo!" she said, "Let's go-"

"Wait, Y/N?" I said cutting her off.

She looked at me in surprise, "Yes...? What is it George?"

"I-I love you"

She looked at me in shock.

"I love you, Y/N" I said while wrapping my hands around her neck bringing her closer to me. And that's when we