~

"Aizawa's, you've made it. Good." The Great Dane said as we ran up the hill.

"What's the word? What's the news?" Shota asked.

"Have they found our puppies?" I asked.

"They've been located somewhere north of here, in Suffolk." The Great Dane informed us. I sighed in relief.

"Oh thank god."

"Can you leave tonight?" The Great Dane asked. We both nodded and started running north with the Great Dane.

"I'll go along as far as Camden Road and give you instructions."

Time Skip

"When you reach Withermarsh, contact old Edgeshot. He'll direct you to Fat Gum and Fat Gum will take you to your puppies at the Shigaraki place." Endeavor told us.

"Shigaraki!" I gasped.

"The Shigaraki place!" Shota said, shocked too.

"Shota, it was him!"

"Oh, someone you know?" Endeavor asked.

"Sorry, sir. There's no time to explain." Shota said and we ran off. I couldn't believe it was him, well I could but I need to focus.

"I hope we're not too late," I said as we ran

"Good luck, Aizawa's." I heard Endeavor say. "If you lose your way, contact the barking chain. They'll be standing by!"

We ran through fields, in snow, and over a fence, as we were running over a road a truck almost hit us. Shota and I were so tired as we walked through a creek. But we kept going.

There was a huge river we had to cross and the water was going so fast. I whined and watched Shota jump in and struggle from the current, he made it to the other side and looked back at me, I haven't moved from where I was.

"(Y/n), come on! I know it looks scary but you have to, for the pups!" Shota shouted at me. For the pups, for the pups. I kept telling myself that. I jumped into the cold water and swam. The water was splashing in my face, I couldn't see anything. I started to panic.

"(Y/n), follow my voice. You can do it!" Shota yelled. I could barely see him above the waves and I swam towards him. Water got into my eyes and I felt the mud under my paws and I was out.

"Are you okay?" Shota ran up to me and nuzzled my head.

"I think so?" I answered more like a question. Shota sighed and nodded. We looked forward and continued to save our puppies.

Third POV

Manual and Fat Gum were sitting and listening for anything.

"Any news, Fat Gum?" Wash asked.

"Not a thing. They're lost or captured, or something or other. Who knows what." Fat Gum.

"Fat Gum, here comes a car," Manual said and looked down the road.

"Come now, Manual. Don't be ridiculous, they wouldn't be driving." Fat gum scoffed.

"But it's heading for Hell Hall. It's stopping at the gate!" Manual gasped.

"It is? Blast it all! Better see what's up. On the double, man. On the double!" Fat Gum orders and runs to the Shigaraki place.

"Yes sir."

~

"I'm sorry, Mr. Simpkins. The answer's no, no-no. Six down, four to go." The man on the TV says. Twice and Toga are watching Tv with the puppies.

"I've got no time to argue. It's got to be done tonight." Tomura paces. He looks at the two and sees them not paying attention and turns the TV off. "Do you understand? Tonight!"

Manual was watching from the hole in the wall

"But they ain't big enough," Toga says.

"You couldn't get half a dozen coats out of the whole caboodle." Twice says.

"Coats! Dog-skin coats?" Manual whispered.

"Then we'll settle for half a dozen! We can't wait. The police are everywhere. I want the job done tonight!"

"How are we going to do it?" Toga asked.

"Any way you like. Poison them, drown them. Bash them in the head. Have you got any chloroform?" Tomura says.

"Not a drop." Twice answered.

"I don't care how you kill the little beasts, but do it and do it now!"

"Aw, please, sir. Have pity. Will ya? Can't we see the rest of the show first?" Twice pleas. He starts chugging his beer, Tomura walks and grabs the bottle and throws it in the fire and a big explosion happens, sending all the puppies hiding.

"Now listen, you idiots! I'll be back in the morning. The job better be done, or I'll call the police! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Tomura yells at the two and slams the door. A piece of the roof falls on Toga's head.

"I think he means it Twice," Toga says and slumps down on the couch, Twice shrugs and turns the Tv back on.

Manual walks over to the puppies.

"You better get out of here if you want to save your skins," Manual whispered.

"But how?" A puppy asked.

"Shh. There's a hole in the wall there by the door. Come on, shake a leg." Manual shushed and walked over to the hole, but the puppies didn't move. "Kid's, follow me."

All the puppies went through the hole, crowding and shoving each other.

"Come on, don't shove. One at a time. One at a time!" Manual hissed at them and put them in a line. When he sees one behind, Izuku.

"Psst. Hey kid, let's go." But Izuku didn't look back from the TV, Manual uses his paw and tries to grab his tail but fails and tries again but Izuku gets grabbed by his collar.

"Hey, get out of the way, you little runt!" Twice throws Izuku across the room. Lucky Manual caught him in time before and tossed him through the hole. Manual picked Shoto up and tried to push him through the hole. The two stand up from the couch.

"I'll pop on the head, you do the skinning'." Twice says.

"Okay, I really like using knives!" Toga cheered and went to get her knives.

"Toga, look! They're gone. They flew the coop, right through this hole. Here, grab a flashlight. We'll run 'em down before you can say "Bob's your uncle." Twice yelled and ran out the door Toga not far behind.

The puppies ran up the stairs, Denki was the last one and slipped down a couple of stairs. Twice looked up the stairs and saw Denki.

"There they go, Toga, up the stairs." Twice said then, walked up the stairs, and started whistling. "Here, puppies."

Denki shot up and ran up the stairs.

"Here, puppies! Come on now. Don't go hiding from ol' Uncle Twice. Oh,' I'm not gonna hurt ya."

"I thought we were gonna pop 'em' off," Toga asked. Twice shushed her.

"Go in there. I'll check these other two rooms." Twice told, and ran in a room, Toga ran in the one Denki went in.

"Come here puppies!" Twice called, and looked under a table with a cloth. Manual jumped out and hissed Twice and the puppies ran out and trampled Twice.

"It's that mangy tabby cat! He's the ringleader!" Twice yelled. Toga was chasing Denki when she ran into Twice, and they fell down the stairs. The pups hid under the stairs, Denki ran by and Manual grabbed his tail and pulled him back, but Twice found them and they ran off. The puppies and Manual ran into a room, but Toga and Twice closed all the doors and locked them in.