Last night.

My memory gives me not help in trying to figure out what happened, all I can remember is drinking my little hearts content. Which is definitely the reason I can't remember.

The first thing I see is the contents of my bag scattered across the floor below me, my money, all the makeup shoved in there, my phone and the pack of mints that are most likely out of date. A quick visual sparks in my brain, the image of my body toppling over on the ground as I attempted to make it to bed. The bag falling from my arm and dropping to the floor. I remember how little I cared, laughing like a little girl as harry tried to help me back on my feet.

Harry. Harry Harry.

He helped me home.

Rubbing my eyes again, I sit up and realise two things. One, my whole body is aching. And two, harry is lying on the cold floor with nothing to keep him warm.

I squint my eyes, trying to figure out if it's just a figment of my imagination or if he's actually laying there unconscious. Hes curled into himself, face smothering into the ground below him.

How the fuck did we get here?

Trying to pick myself off of the bed, I place both of my feet on the floor. Regretting it instantly as I fell flat on the floor, a loud bang erupting in the room. The material of a large graphic t-shirt covering my body.

How the fuck am I wearing something different?

"Fuck——ouch" I whisper shout, groaning at the impact but not wanting to wake the boy up. Unfortunately for me, his body starts to stir, turning around until we're lying face to face.

Face to face.

His eyes flutter open, the blue colour I'm so familiar with softly looking at me. It takes him a moment, a second to register where he is exactly. I gather myself and find my way back to my bed, sitting up and looking his direction.

"Morning" I smile, playing with the duvet I'm sitting on top of. The room is cold, but for some reason it feels cosy. I feel warm.

"Hi." He replies quietly, still in the midst of waking himself up.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Don't think I'd call that sleep to be fair" He sniggers, finally forming a full sentence.

"I can't remember shit." I fall back, groaning as I get the feeling I should remember. I want to remember.

"Yeah——yeah no, me either" his words are quiet, something I can't put my finger on.

"I feel like walking death" my eyes are focused solely on the ceiling above, trying to push my brain to figure out the events of last night.

Feeling the bed shift beside me, Harry's arm brushes right against mine. Both of us blankly looking up.

"Why'd you sleep on the floor" I snort, turning just my head to look at him. He turns too, smiling ear to ear.

"Didn't want to disturb——you sleep in the middle of the bed y'know?"

"Well when I'm the only person sleeping in the bed then I may aswell make use out of the full thing" I raise my eyebrows at him, slowly turning my whole body to face his.